Miguel- Here 4 U

"What? No Y/N!!" Miguel said as he grabbed his backpack

She sighed and shook her head.

"Miguel I'm coming with you. You were always there with me when everything that went down with Cobra Kai" she replied.

Miguel embraced her and held on to her for a bit.

"Thank you for coming with me mi amor" Miguel smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Vamos a ver a tu papi let's go" Y/N nodded while giving him a reassuring smile.

____ time skip______

They maintained their gaze on Hector and his family. The way he was so gentle and loving with his wife and small boy was absurd. Hector hugged his boy and showed him affection, while he didn't know that his other son was a couple of steps away from him. Y/N saw hurt in Miguel's doe eyes. His eyes filled with water and his face expression turned gloomy.

"You got this bebe, let's keep following him" She said and gave Miguel a small kiss.

Right as they were walking along a sidewalk, a car was about to run over Hector's small boy. That's when Miguel hurried and grabbed him swiftly away from the collision. The two teenagers consoled the young boy together.

"Hey you're good, it's ok you're fine chiquito" Y/N told the small boy and caressed his face.

Hector and his wife came running to us and engulfed Luis in a tight hug while thanking us. They invited the two teens for dinner, which they refused to go but at the end they accepted their invitation.

Miguel was still in shock how many people perceived Hector. Why did his mom lie to him about his dad? He looked and was such a respectable man in Miguel's eyes and also in Hector's community.

"Dinner was amazing thank you" Miguel said.

"It's the least we could do, maybe Hector can take you both to El Hoyo Verde" Hector's wife exclaimed as she began to pick up the plates.

"Good idea!! You can't leave Mexico without some good stories" He smiled.

The ambience was very chaotic but at the same time thrilling and exciting. The way the flashing multicolored lights danced around the building gave it an exhilarating element. People were chanting, laughing, and betting money for the fighters in the ring. Everything was running very smoothly. Y/N was happy that Miguel was spending time with his dad. She loved looking at him with his toothy smile and the way his doe eyes gleamed with happiness.

"Whats wrong with you let him go!!! We aren't here with anybody we are just kids!!!" She yelled as Hector let Miguel go.

Hector examined the both teens and let them go.

"Sorry. Sometimes nobody is who they seem they are. We should get going though" Hector chuckled and fixed Miguel's shirt.

The teens were now in a corner store. It was filled with many snacks and drinks.

"We might have to lay low for a bit" He said to the teens.

"How long will that be" She asked.

"Just a bit, two months or so" He replied.

Miguel and Y/N looked at eachother worried. Hector wasn't who they thought he was. Carmen was right. She was right all along. Hector was respected, but to what extent. He began to tell them his history. A story where he didn't regret anything, on why he couldn't go back to his home country.

"So you don't regret anything? Or what could've happened with someone you loved?" Miguel asked him.

"No, not one single bit" He replied.

She noticed Miguel's eyes getting crystallized. His smile vanished, his body was tense but at the same time so fragile that he could break at any moment.

"Um we are going to get going" She told Hector while nodded.

She managed to get Miguel out of the store and looked at him.

He broke down.

"He doesn't regret anything? I longed to have him and a relationship he has with Luis!! I needed him in my life all these years. My life would be so different if he was there for my mom and I!!!" He exclaimed while tears were streaming down his complexion.

"You're right. You're life would've been different, but look at it this way. You would've have Hawk, Demetri or me by your side. You wouldn't have moved here and gotten into Eagle Fang. Most importantly you wouldn't have Sensei Lawrence, who's been like a dad to you. I know you're going through a lot bebe and I'm here for you. You can always count on me to be here for you and listen to you ok?" Y/N said as she hugged him tightly.

"Thank you mi amor I mean it. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here with me right now" Miguel said as Y/N wiped away his tears.

Meanwhile they saw bright lights coming closer and closer to them.

"Miguel!!! Y/N!!" Johnny yelled.

"Holy shit Sensei" Y/N said.

Miguel ran to Johnny and hugged him while crying into his shoulder. Under the boys' tough karate facade, he was broken. He was just a boy who needed his father, although needed is in the past.

"Let's go home lovebirds" Johnny said while hugging Miguel and Y/N.

________________________

A/N:

holy shit im back !!! AND NEW CK SEASON 5 IS SO GOOD OMFGGG

leave requests or prompts yall want to read!!

im so excited to start writing for this book again :)

d xx