𝐒𝐚𝐦- 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Y/N: girl reader

Y/N: girl reader

"Do you want to come over after school? We can go in the pool and you can sleepover since it's Friday" Sam said while smiling.

"I can't I have karate after school" Y/N replied looking down. Although she had a plan, she wanted to spend more time with Sam since she really liked her. They were great friends before they started dating. Now that they are officially dating, it was a breeze; they got along so well. Y/N kept her relationship with Sam a secret. Not because she liked girls but because Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do hated each other. Sam had a sad look on her face as she shared a gaze with Y/N.

"Look don't worry I'll just make something up and I'll meet you at your house" Y/N smiled and gave her a kiss.

Y/N left the bathroom where she was talking to Sam. She went to her last class which was biology. Y/N sat next to Miguel. She hoped that he wouldn't ask her where she was since she always eats lunch with the Cobra Kai group. Of course she wasn't going to tell him "Oh I was eating with Sam in her car hiding away from all of you, especially you since you're crushing on her and I don't want to tell you because I don't want to hurt your feelings".

"So are you going to answer? I can start to see smoke coming out of your ears" Miguel chuckled.

"Oh um I was just in the library doing some research for a paper I have to write" She said hoping that he would believe her.

"Oh ok. So uh the group wanted me tell you if you'd like to get smoothies after karate" He asked.

"About that I have something to do after school with my mom so I can't go today" The girl said.

Miguel was confused, Y/N never missed practice. He knew something was up but he didn't know what it was.

"Alright no worries. You owe me though I just know Sensei will most definitely be on our ass because you're not going to be there. You're his favorite" He continued then rolled his eyes.

Y/N felt like she got lifted a weight from her shoulders. She could finally go and hang out with her beloved girlfriend. After the bell rang she grabbed all her belongings and put them back into her backpack.

"Thank you Miggy, I owe you loads" She told him and gave him a quick hug.

She rushed into her car, Y/N made a pit stop at her house to leave her things in her room. As well as grabbing her tote bag. Inside she put her favorite bathing suit and sunglasses. Since Sam was going to convince her mom and dad to let her stay the night she also brought a hoodie and comfy sweatpants.

-At Sam's House-

"C'mon jump in the water it's so fresh" Sam said as she swam.

"I am I am hold on I'm putting my hair up" She laughed.

The girls swam in the pool while they talked about everything. Y/N loved spending time with Sam. She was just so easy to talk to and she loved looking at her. Y/N thought Sam was such a beautiful girl. The way her eyes gleamed when she talked about things she loved. The way her hair flowed with the wind on windy days. Or the way her perfect lips would kiss her.

"I want to try something" Sam spoke.

"What is it babe?" Y/N asked her.

"Have you ever kissed someone underwater?" The other girl said, she blushed scarlet red.

Y/N blushed and shook her head in "no" motion. Sam took Y/N's hand and swam to the bottom. Their hair was flowing, they shared a smile and leaned in. Sam pulled her in and shared a long kiss. The girls came up for air.

"No way that was uh that was amazing" Y/N laughed and kissed her again.

It was getting late so they stepped out of the pool. They grabbed their towels and headed inside. Mr and Mrs LaRusso were already home and having a glass of wine.

"Hey Mom and Dad" Sam greeted.

"Hi Mr and Mrs. LaRusso" Y/N smiled at them.

"Hello, did you girls have a nice swim?" She asked.

"Yeah it was fun" Sam blushed due to what happened earlier.

"Oh Mom Dad I was wondering if Y/N could sleep over since it's Friday and we don't have school tomorrow" Sam asked her parents hoping that they would say yes.

Mr and Mrs. LaRusso looked at each other, "Of course why not. Just make sure that Y/N calls her parents to let them know, I love how close friends you both are"

Sam and Y/N smiled then left to go upstairs to Sam's room. Once they entered they had a laughing fit.

"Yeah best friends" Y/N laughed as she made quotation marks with her fingers.

Sam laughed, "Come give me a kiss best friend".

The girls changed their bathing suits into something more comfortable. Sam's parents made them dinner, although while all of them talked; Sam would hold her hand under the table or put her hand on Y/N's thigh. After dinner, they went back to Sam's room.

"Want to watch a movie?" Sam said.

"Yeah put on whatever I don't mind" She smiled.

"Mmm have you seen Weird Science?" Sam asked her.

"No but it sounds cool" Y/N laughed as she got into bed with Sam.

Y/N cuddled up to Sam, she laid her head on her chest and put one of her legs over her. Sam played with Y/N's hair and kissed her.

"I think I'm ready to tell my parents about us" Y/N smiled.

"I'm ready when you are" Sam agreed and kissed her cheek.

_______________________________
Author's Note:

FIRST SAM IMAGINE LETS GOOOO WOOO

requested by: @Harpersstorys

I hope you enjoyed :)

d <3