Robby- Safe Drinking

Robby x Sister Reader x Johnny

It was Y/N's homecoming as a high school junior, they thought it was a good idea to pregame before they went to the dance. It was you know to let loose and have a good time. Although they somehow managed to bring the alcohol to the dance. The pre gaming did not stop.

The flashing lights, loud music, and sweaty bodies didn't matter to her. To Y/N she was the only girl in the room. She danced like it too. Jumping and dancing like there was no one there was her move right now. She felt the room spin and everything seemed so funny to her.

"Lawrence open your mouth!!" One of her friends yelled.

This wasn't Y/N's first time drinking, she was a once in a blue moon drinker. She enjoyed the feeling of alcohol entering her system. She felt her body, jaw, and brain numb for a few hours. She opened her mouth, tasting the strong and bitter taste of the alcohol.

"Good girl Lawrence!!!" Her friends hyped her up.

That's how the night went, it was full of dancing and laughter; maybe too much laughter...

The teens weren't dumb, they decided to have one friend sober so they'd drive them home.

"You sure you'll be okay Y/N? I can go inside with you" Her sober friends said.

"I'll be fine don't worry about me I'll be perfectly fine" Y/N said as she laughed.

Y/N entered the apartment, trying not to make that much noise.

"Oh fuck fuck" she said as she tripped on some coors banquet, it also didn't help that it was pitch black.

She was now on the floor chuckling, it felt like she was on a rollercoaster; the room felt like it was moving. That was until the lights turned on.

"No shit shit" Y/N exclaimed as she tried to get  up.

"Are you fucking kidding me Y/N what happened?" Robby said while picking her up from the living room floor.

She just laughed at him and swayed.

"Dance with me brother, I want to dance. I am a princess" She laughed as she tried to waltz with Robby who tried to get her to her room.

"What's with all the noise out here?" Johnny said while rubbing his eyes.

It was a very funny and out of context scene. There he saw saw his two first borns dancing for no reason.

"Yes Sensei!!" Y/N stepped forward and got in her stance.

"Don't even try to act sober I was the king of partying, plus your eyes are so low and you're too giddy" He proudly said.

She looked at Robby and chuckled. Y/N continued to waltz with Robby but he instead grasped her arm and tried to dragged her to her room.

"Cmon we are getting you to bed, you're gonna have a massive hangover tomorrow" Johnny explained while dragging her to her room.

They got her to bed, Robby and Johnny were about to leave her to get some rest.

"Wait don't leave please" Y/N sighed.

They both looked at each other and shared an "oh well" smile. Y/N's bed was barely big enough to fit the three of them, one quick move and one of them was definitely landing on the floor. Johnny laid on the left side, Robby on the right; leaving Y/N in the middle of them.

"I love you guys, goodnight Robert; goodnight dad" she sleepily said as she grabbed Johnny's arm and wrapped it around her and Robby.

_____ Next Morning _____

When she woke up, her head felt like it was going to explode. She was thirsty, hungry, and wanted to throw up at the same time.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Johnny asked her.

"Not very good dad, I feel like crap" She groaned as she snuggled deeper into her sheets.

"It happens to the best of us, breakfast is ready" He told her.

She finally gained the strength to sit up and followed him to the kitchen. She thought she'd be greeted with fresh cut strawberries, pancakes drenched in syrup, and orange juice. I mean her dad is the Johnny Lawrence right?

"What's all this?" She asked as she saw the food laid out.

"This is what I call the hangover cure. Greasy food soaks up all the alcohol in your system. I got you a double cheeseburger, fries, and a large coke. Eat up" He smiled.

She honestly didn't mind her dad, she liked how he cared and took time to get her food. It was more than that though, he cared for her and her well being. Who would've known that badass Johnny Lawrence had a soft spot for his kids. He was trying to be a good dad for them.

"Thanks dad" Y/N smiled and gave him a hug.

"Look I know you're a teenager and you want to have fun with your friends but be same while drinking and don't get too caught up with it. Promise?" He said.

"Promise" Y/N answered while sticking up her pinky and interlocking it with his.

____________

Authors note //

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! it was suggested by @Laura_ksjjsjs

i've been watching a lot of ck cast interviews lmaoo

d xx