𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢- 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

It was their 4 month anniversary, Demetri and Y/N were going on a date

It was their 4 month anniversary, Demetri and Y/N were going on a date. They were in a flower field, it was beautiful. It was filled with flowers of all colors, the couple laid down a blanket. Demetri had a basket full of snacks and drinks for them.

They had a nice view of the open colorful field. Y/N wore a short white dress. It was moments like this were they felt free with no worries. They were away from their friends and their sensei's. It was only them two, that's all they needed at that moment in time. Demetri brought chocolate covered strawberries, small cake, sushi, and roses that he bought Y/N.

"For me?" Y/N gasped and took them.

"Of course my Princess Leia" He gave her a kiss.

The couple ate and drank their cider, since Demetri's fake ID didn't work this time. She thought it was cute, but he was bummed out since it took a lot for him to convince Hawk to get him an ID.

Y/N thought it was a fun idea to make flower crown. The couple picked their desired flowers for their crowns. While they talked about random things. Demetri rambled alot, it bothered other people; although it was something that Y/N liked. She liked watching him ramble, the way his eyes sparkled. She noticed how he did a lot of hand movements when he talked. Y/N loved how Demetri could tell her random facts and go on about his favorite video games. He was passionate of different things and just an interesting boy.

"Look, do you like it?" He said as he showed her. The flower crown was made of lilac flowers and daisy's.

"Yes of course I love it" She smiled at him. She then showed him the one she did. Y/N used yellow flowers and daisy's.

Demetri placed the flower crown gently on Y/N's hair. He thought she looked beautiful, truly astonishing. It was golden hour, it definitely made her beauty more prominent. The golden light beamed on her face, she was glowing. She smiled and thanked him, it was actually very impressing due to the fact that it was his first time making one.

"Let me put yours on" Y/N said.

He moved closer to her, she then placed it on his head. She placed it and moved her hands down to his face. It was so crazy how this boy made her feel. She looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss.

"I don't think I ever tell you how grateful I am for you. I love you, and I appreciate everything you do for me babe" She said with a smile her face.

"I love you too. I mean I would've never thought you'd even date me. Look at me I'm just a nerd and you're beautiful" He said.

"Well believe it because I love you so much" She laughed.

"I love you more" He said then hugged her.

                    ___________________________

A/N

Wooo new update :)
Hope y'all enjoyed this.

D <3