𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝

Y/N: Female Reader

Y/N: Female Reader

She watched as Moon glided the cherry flavored chapstick all over her lips. Her lips were glistening and she was savoring her lips. Maybe Moon was a good kisser or it was that damn flavor, or it could be both combined. Her lips were perfect, good shape with a pretty tint to them.

"Are you even paying attention to me right now? Help me with these posters" Moon said.

"Yeah of course I am" Y/N responded as she organized the posters for their walk out tomorrow.

Y/N stole a million kisses from Moon. Every single time Moon had to reapply the cherry bliss. Moon was weirdly obsessed with flavored chapsticks. Y/N found that out quickly, not only could she taste the fruity flavors every time they kissed. As well as the frequent times she would pull out different chapsticks. Out of all the chapsticks she tried on her lips, other than strawberry and cucumber mint; cherry was definitely her favorite.

Moon looked up at Y/N, her gaze was straight on her lips.

"You know my eyes are up here right" She laughed at the other girl.

Y/N couldn't help to blush at her comment.

"I know I know but you put on my favorite flavor"  Y/N chuckled as she stole another kiss.

"Then maybe I should put it on more frequently" Moon answered and smirked.

_________________

Authors note:

Short and sweet Moon oneshot woo

I hope y'all enjoyed this :)

d <3