₁₅ ft. the conversation in the men's locker room

"I'M GOING TO MY TEAM NOW." keiko waved to her two friends once the three arrived at the stadium. "the food stands are outside and my match doesn't start till two hours so just do whatever you want unless it's illegal." she mentioned putting towards the food stands.

"yes!" y/n saluted at keiko and she saluted back.

"alright, hurry to your team! you already overslept this morning and y/n got us the wrong train tickets so you must be late! hurry!" rumin said trying to rush keiko out of here since she missed her alarm and y/n bought the wrong tickets so they had to buy new ones which took some time.

"i'm convinced you don't want me here rumin." the volleyball player pouted looking like a puppy. "you hurt my feelings." she said while reenacting a knife stabbing her chest. "but i'll get going now!" she laughed before running of.

the two waved at her while shouting some encouraging words not caring if people were staring at them. they giggled before walking of to the food stands keiko mentioned.

"wait who gave you the tickets for men's volleyball?" rumin asked y/n because keiko was the one who got them tickets for the female volleyball game but she had no clue about the men's volleyball game. rumin had already assumed that it might be from one of her ex-boyfriends but it felt rude to just conclude something.

"kuroo."

"you guys still hang out?" the florist asked because she doesn't remember y/n mentioning her and kuroo still in constant with one another.

"no, he just sent me tickets because he remembered i liked watching volleyball matches." she said remembering the times she would cheer on nekoma and kuroo during inter high. "i'm meeting up with him at 1 pm, are you going to watch south korea's matches?"

"yeah! i'm meeting up with my brother after japan's match so we can watch together."

despite spending more time in japan rather than south korea, eun rumin was still proud of her roots as a korean and she loves her culture. the only reason she moved to japan was because her mom and dad got divorced, so she stayed with her mom and moved to japan while her dad and brother stayed in korea but that doesn't mean they aren't in good terms.

"do you want to get anything else or want to look around-" her sentence was cut of by the customised sound of a notification that would indicate that the notification was sent from sakusa. immediately she smiled and eagerly opened her phone.

 immediately she smiled and eagerly opened her phone

k.yoomi
hey

k.yoomi
you're watching today right

l/n.y/n
yup

l/n.y/n
cant wait to
see you 😻😽