₈ ft. supprort? well i think it's support

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" sakusa asked walking out of his bedroom in their dorm squinting his eyes while seeing bokuto and hinata sittings on the couch staring at the tv excitingly.

"It's the interview showcase of akaashi's anime!" bokuto said excitedly turning around to meet sakusa in the eye. "the one he edited!" he said as brightly as ever like he just had 10 shots of coffee.

"it's also the one tenma-san made!" hinata added matching bokuto's energy. "they're gonna interview akaashi and tenma-san before the premiere! you want to watch with us sakusa-san?"

"no, i'm going to do my laundry today." he answered blandly with a straight face as he found those jersey they wear disgusting especially since they wear it for almost the whole day when they have training of practice matches.

"what did you eat for breakfast y/n-chan?" atsumu asked obnoxiously loud while coming out of his room with his phone facing his face like those vloggers. he looked up and greeted everyone with a wave and noticed sakusa in the kitchen. he immediately went by his side and placed his phone in front of his face. "look it's omiomi-kun!"

"morning kiyo- i mean sakusa!" y/n waved through the screen with a bright smile and too energy he would like for the morning. he simply nodded his head in reply before turning his eyes back to the coffee machine to make his daily dose of coffee.

"don't mind him, he's just grumpy in the morning!" atsumu reassured.

"i don't mind!" she said as she was kinda used to his dry responses weather it be through text or not. "anyways! thank you for staying on call with me the whole night watching me have three breakdowns and five cereal breaks atsumu! i have to go now, the car is here to pick me up, talk to you soon!"

"bye y/n-chan!" he waved goodbye before she ended the facetime.

"tsumtsum is that your new girlfriend?" bokuto asked with a wide eyes as although it's not known to the public, atsumu does date around often and it's honestly surprising that none of the gossip sources have found anything.

"nope! she's my friend who's on a first name basis with me." atsumu said smirking taking a quick glance at sakusa who seemed to be drinking coffee not giving to shits about their conversations.

"is she a model? an actor? an idol? which one is it this time atsumu-san?" hinata asked jokingly with a chuckle.

"she's actually a ceo." he stated proudly.

"a ceo?!"

"she's akaashi and tenma's boss." sakusa said turning everyone's attention towards him. he too didn't notice the words fell out of his mouth so he was surprised as well. he went back to minding his own business and continued to sip his coffee but the other three's eyes were on him.

"you know her too sakusa-san?"

"sadly."

"are you gonna watch too omiomi? y/n is gonna get interviewed."

"no, i'm not interested."