T W E N T Y F I V E

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE,
Hogsmeade and The Arrival.

"OI LAKEN! YOU EXCITED?" Cedric Diggory yelled as he ran down the hallway after the blonde beauty

"OI LAKEN! YOU EXCITED?" Cedric Diggory yelled as he ran down the hallway after the blonde beauty. He had been tutoring her for a couple weeks now and was happy to say that he has developed quite a liking to her. How could he not? She was very beautiful and she had an amazing personality. Fred was one lucky guy. "First Hogsmeade trip of the year."

Laken twirled around and smiled up at the brown haired boy who was now standing in front of her trying to catch his breath. "Oh yea, me and the twins are going to Zonko's to get some more pranking supplies." She told him excitedly.

Cedric rolled his eyes but couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his face, her passion for pranking was adorable. "Of course you are, the three of you are always up to something." He said as they started to make their way to the great hall to meet up with their classmates.

"And Lee." She told him.

"And Lee." He added with an even larger smile. He loved the way she didn't want to leave her friends out, even when they weren't around to know.

"So who are you going with?" Laken asked as they got closer to the great hall. She was thankful for the conversation, it was a distraction from the bad feeling that had washed over her the second she woke up. Something bad was going to happen.

"I'm actually going alone, I'll probably just stop by Honeydukes and then go back to the castle." He told her honestly as he pushed open the doors to the great hall, making sure she walked in before he did as he held the door open for her.

"What?" Laken asked as she swerved around to face him. "No way. Come hang out with us."

"Are you sure?" Cedric asked as he reached up to scratch the back of his neck nervously. "I wouldn't want to intrude or anything."

Laken rolled her eyes at him. "Don't be silly, come on it will be fun."

Grabbing his wrist she pulled him over to her friends who were all laughing over at the Gryffindor table.

"Hey guys." She called out, stopping in front of them as she released her hold on Cedric, not picking up on his frown as he looked down to where she was holding onto him seconds before. "Cedric will be joining us today if that's okay with you all."

Fred smirked slightly as he examined the two new arrivals. Laken didn't look like she was on cloud nine like she usually does when in the presence of Cedric. This was a good sign.

"That's fine." He said with a fake smile, this would give him the perfect opportunity to start his plan.

"So it's settled then." Laken smiled as she turned to face Cedric. "You're coming."