Help.

Look who's alive. That's right, this bitch.

First off I would like to apologize for not updating in like 2 months, my life has been nuts lately. Nuts. Here is a little recap. My dad got COVID. I couldn't go to his house for a month. I turned 17. I lost my virginity only to get ghosted a day later. School started. I started dating the quiet guy I liked last year that I told you guys looked like Dane DeHaan. I met my boyfriends mom because she had to pick him up from my house because he was to high to drive. I almost died because of a laced blunt. I got grounded like 8 times. And a lot more.

Luckily after I almost died the other day my wild hair was plucked and I'm back to my sad Wattpad loving self. I literally haven't even read a book in 2 months.

I will be updating this story along with some others this week more than likely.

Now I need y'all's help.

I came up with a new book I will be writing I just need your help picking a love interest.

This book will be a AU. The main character will be James Potters daughter (but neither of them know it. So In this book James, Lily, and all the Marauders lived. The Marauders will be teaching at Hogwarts Harry's first year while James daughter will be in her 6th or 7th and they will meet.

The main character will be of age so keep this in mind.

Some love Interest options for you all:
Her best friend (face claim is Sebastian Stan)
Her enemy (face claim is Rudy Pankow (or JJ from Outter Banks as you may know him)
The new guy (face claim is Paul Wesley)
Her fathers best friend, Sirius Black (ben Barnes face claim)
Her other best friend (face claim Chris Woods)

Keep in mind, if someone (I'll use Sirius for example) is picked, there will still romance with some others. Like maybe she will like 2 people. So give me three people you wouldn't mind in this order. 1. The person you want her to end up with. 2. Another love interest, like a love triangle type thing. 3. Possible hookup.

Plz give me feedback!!

I've missed you all and it's good to be back.