S I X

CHAPTER SIX,
Detention.

"AND THEN WE GOT DETENTION AND LAKEN MADE SOME COMMENT ABOUT HIM HEARING HER MOAN WHILE LEE TALKED ABOUT THANKSGIVING

"AND THEN WE GOT DETENTION AND LAKEN MADE SOME COMMENT ABOUT HIM HEARING HER MOAN WHILE LEE TALKED ABOUT THANKSGIVING." George finished telling Oliver what had went down a few hours prior.  It was now dinner and the group of friends were all filling in their missing member on how their prank failed miserably.

"I told you guys it was a bad idea. And what did you do? You did it anyways. Now if you guys get expelled and make me loose the quidditch cup I will not hesitate-" Oliver started to ramble before Laken and Lee cut him off.

"La la la la la Oliver is a party pooperrrr" They chorus together, Fred and George soon joined in as the later of the two started to beat the table like a drum. "La la la la la." They sang.

Oliver gave his friends a blank look before Laken started to hit his arm, trying to get him to join.

"Don't be a party pooper Ollie, sing with usssss." She sung.

Most of the Gryffindor table was now looking at them with confusion, but soon Neville, Harry, Ron, and even Hermione joined in and soon most of the table was either singing, drumming the table, or trying (and failing miserably) to beat box.

Oliver kept a straight face but soon his mouth started to twitch.

"Look guys we are breaking him! Keep going!" George cheered.

"La la la la la Oliver is a party pooperrrr!"

And that did the trick.

Oliver broke into a big smile and soon started to laugh causing the table to cheer for their victory.

Soon they quieted down and noticed the whole great hall was silent just staring at them, some with looks of amusement while others looked confused.

"What are you lot looking at? This is dinner time not admire the Weasleys dashing looks time." Fred  called out causing most people to laugh and turn back to their meals. Fred smiled and turned around, locking his eyes with Lakens from across the table and shooting her a dazzling smile which she returned.

"Thaf waz evenful." Lee tried to talk but it came out as more of a slur as his mouth was full.

"Charming." Laken nodded before looking over to the Hufflepuff table, her eyes locking with no one other than Cedric Diggorys. He had his eyebrows raised and an amused look on his face, most likely from what he had just seen go down at the Gryffindor table.