-- == CRASH LANDING == --

》 »  After Amren was done with her laughing fit, finding it funny that poor ZhenZhen probably  just drank some alcohol instead of milk. They were inside now, ZhenZhen being smart and making a survival bag, Darius complaining, Alex trying to use the phones, and lastly Amren sitting on a table with Gabriel between her legs with his back leaned against her. He was starting intently at her left hand as he played with it, she was busy focusing on Alex though to see if the phones would work.

     Her guess was that they wouldn't work.

     "Line's dead." Alex pouted, putting the phone back. Amren smirked to herself, happy her guess was correct. "It's probably just because the power's out." Gabriel reasoned threading his setting the blonde girl's hand down, crossing his arms as he stood straight up. "You know what an EMP is?" Alex questioned, looking around at the group, Amren raised her hand, gaining a small nod of acknowledgement. "Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that music that white people dance to." Darius spoke confidently, crossing his arms in front of himself. "That's EDM, dumbass," Amren corrected before turning her attention to Alex. "EPM stands for electromagnetic pulse, which I assume you already know." She explained, resting her hand on Gabriel's shoulder as she hopped down from the table, walking up to Alex, trying not to look back since she heard Gabriel follow her. "exactly- a nuclear explosion, in the upper atmosphere can cause one." The ginger boy stated, looking at everyone to see if they were following along, most of the group was, besides Darius. Amren knew where he was going though, and jumped in to finish the thought before him. "And it can knock out power, over big areas." Amren spoke monotonously rubbing  her eyes at the new thought. "But what does that mean?" Darius asked, clearly confused.

     "It means nothing works." Alex stated simply.

     "Not even cars?" Darius whined.

     "Not even cars." Amren fake pouted, rolling her eyes turning back to Alex. "Well, you guys have food and a roof over your head." Gabriel spoke, trying to be optimistic. Amren let out a bitter scoff. "It's only a matter of time before the roof falls." She stated looking up at the ceiling, and imagining either a space ship or a bomb of sorts to come sailing through, and causing it to cave in and fall. Gabriel glanced at her, and smiled slightly at her sarcasm. "Anyway, you could do a lot worse than staying." He reasoned, still giving that optimistic vibe, as he placed a hand on Amren's shoulder, shaking her a bit to see if she would smile. She didn't, but she did look at him, and raise one of her dark blonde brows, glancing at his hand and then looking away with a sigh.

     He was very happy she didn't remove his hand, so it gave her shoulder a squeeze and kept it there.  From the looks of it, Amren didn't quite mind either, though it did feel weird for someone to touch her so softly, that wasn't her parents or soccer coach.

     "And waiting this out?" Alex asked, seemingly scared of staying in the same place. "Wait, waiting what out?" Darius asked, making Amren want to slap him upside the head, she didn't though, and took a deep breath. They all grew startled, hearing more explosions. Amren wanting to see what was happening, removed Gabriel's hand, and started speed walking to the door. "Shit- guys come on!" She stated, all of them running after her, as she busted the doors open and looking up, seeing strange jets flying around attacking some other, weird looking aircrafts. "Those are F-22 Raptor, air superiority fighters." Alex stated quickly, getting nods from Amren, her older brother loved aircrafts, and learned as many names as he could, the F-22 Raptors being part of those many names her remembered. "What are those ships they're fighting?" Gabriel asked, his hand grabbing the blonde's hand that stood beside him, out of fear. She looked surprised and tried to get him to let go by shaking it a few times, before relaxing and letting him hold it. "I've never seen anything like them." Alex stated, all of them slowly looking up to see a shipping coming towards them.

     "Shit- Run go! Go! GO!" Amren spoke, Darius and Alex taking off the moment she spoke up, ZhenZhen following them, and Gabriel spinning them around and sprinting, the blonde girl gripping his hand tightly. "Hurry up!" Gabriel commanded, him and Amren quickly surpassing the others with their speed and athletics. The group continued encouraging each other to speed up, but it didn't quite work since the flying object thing crashed into the ground, sending the group flying a little. Everyone landed spread out, and unharmed, unless you were Gabriel and Amren.

     Gabriel pushed himself up a little, slowly looking down to see Amren blew him, her diamond blue eyes staring right back at him. Their legs were tangled together, her arms trapped under his chest, while his were on either side of her head. 

     He gulped nervously.

     He gave her a nice smile.

     And let out the smallest laugh he could muster.

     "Hi."

". . ."

"Please move. For the sake of your confidence and smallest will to live."

"Yeah, getting up now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! Hope your having a great day! Here is another update for you all, with some cute fluffy movements, and over course a little bit of embarrassment. What should the ship name be for them? I need some ideas XD! Bye bye for now lovies!

- Heroic <3