-- == REAL HOT GIRL SHIT == --

》 »  With Gabriel now standing and not on top of Amren, trying in the saddest way possible to maybe win over a smile, the Maunwell girl hauled herself to her feet. Without hesitation or consulting the rag-tag group of children that varied in age, she began walking towards the weird space shuttle that landed at least 15-20 feet away from them.

     "Amren? Amren? oh, wait, hey hey, Amren wait don't touch that!" Alex tried to gather the girl's attention, it didn't work as she walked up to the weird space pod, and placing her right hand on the pod, before quickly snatching it away, the immense heat from it burning her hand. "Real hot- Girl- SHIT!" Amren panicked, doubling over as she waved her hand around to try and cool it. "I told you not to touch it!" Alex scolded, jogging over to the girl to inspect her hand. "Does anyone have any water?" Gabriel asked, ZhenZhen quickly removing her bag and grabbing a camp water bottle from inside, extending it out. Unfortunately Darius grabbed it before Gabriel could, and started squirting the water into his mouth.

     Amren growled, her blonde hair falling off her shoulder into her face. "Darius I swear to heaven and hell, I will pound you into the ground if you don't hand over the water bottle right now." her diamond blue eyes darkened to resemble the ocean, Gabriel would be lying if he didn't find it attractive, but didn't dwell on it long when Darius thrusted the water bottle into his hand. "Handle your lady man, she's scary."

     "She's not my lady, just shut up man." Gabriel grumbled, walking over to Amren and taking her hand from Alex, hearing her hiss in pain made him hurry, quickly squeezing some water onto her hand before squeezing some on the door. "Thank you." She grumbled, not happy about her stupid mistake, or the fact she needed someone's help. Waiting a second, Gabriel opened the door, to reveal. . .nothing. "It's empty?" Amren asked confused, her and ZhenZhen stood behind Gabriel and Alex, the two trying to find something inside of the pod. "Why did you touch it? Shouldn't you know it was hot." ZhenZhen whispered to her quietly. "Didn't really think about it to thoroughly. But that pod, was real hot girl- SHIT!" Amren had started explaining, before an arm popped out from the pod, scaring the group of kids. Amren blinked for a few seconds trying to even out her breathing, before rushing forward. Quickly leaning in and spotting a very traumatized looking women trying to crawl out. "Here let me help you." The Maunwell gripped the arms of the lady and began lifting her out. Gabriel quickly caught on to what the blonde was doing and helped her lift the women out. "Where am I?" The women asked, worryingly glancing from one kid to the other. "Rim Of The World Adventure Camp." Alex answered quickly, his tone hid excitement, which Amren smiled at. He was such a nerd. . .just like her brother.

     "Near Big Bear." Gabriel added, seeing if it would jog her memory possibly, moving to stand in front of her with Alex and Amren. . .mostly Amren. Amren shifted her weight to her right, trying to ignore how bubbly her stomach got with him near her, and the slight fact she was annoyed that he stuck to her side the whole time. "This is a camp?" The lady asked, seemingly frustrated.

     "Trust me I was disappointed too." Amren sighed out, putting her hand into her pockets.

     "Coordinates all wrong-" She looked around her, realizing she was in fact at a camp, "Pasadena. . .Dr. Fielding?" At this point, the blonde girl was sure the lady was going crazy.

    "I'm sorry but we're not near Pasadena right now." Alex sympathetically spoke, Amren placing a hand on his shoulder as a form of sisterly comfort.