-- == E.T SAID GO HOME == --

》 »     With the group stopping for a break, Amren resting against the door catching her breath, Gabriel stood on her left leaning against his knees, Alex, ZhenZhen, and Darius staring at the two, since they were the last inside. "How big was it?" Darius asked, looking at Alex, the latter looking severely confused. "Was it like- puppy sized? Maybe it wanted to cuddle." The loud mouth boy continued, making Amren huff in annoyance. 

     "Darius that thing could swallow you whole, for all it cares. It is not in the mood for cuddles!" Amren hissed at him, making him glare at her not that it did much. A bang came from the door behind the Maunwell girl, making the group of teens stand up in alert. They all shared a glance, running quickly towards the back of the building; which just so happened to be where the kitchen was. ZhenZhen and Alex knelt to the ground, pressing their back against the metal backing of a counter.

     Amren and Gabriel followed next, the blonde falling not so gracefully on the flooring after tripping on a fallen spoon. Dariush though, wasn't as lucky getting caught standing near the dishwasher after knocking over a few pots and pans, as well as a container of various kitchen utensils. His dark brown eyes widened with panic, as he looked to the rag tag group, he'd have to consider as is friends.

     The blonde girl held up her hand, keeping it close to her so she herself wouldn't be spotted by the Alien dog that slowly crept into the cooking station. 'Stay there', the blonde mouthed, her lake blue eyes were stern. They hadn't gotten along much, but she wasn't about to just let him die in front of her.

   The alien prowled around the kitchen, crawling across the counters, its grotesque mouth dribbled with drool. It walked above Darius, even leaning down the top of the boy's head, before walking away, and seemingly leaving the room. The boy let out a thankful sigh, making a move to walk away and join the group against the counters, when he again knocked something over. The extra terrestrial companion came back in, growling loudly as it lunged at Darius. The boy expertly dodged it by a hair, Amren sprinted forward closing the door to the dish washer, and trapping the animal? It squealed and shrieked, being trapped in the hot humid box.

     "Run! Go go go!" Gabriel encouraged, knowing now their cover was blown. Alex and ZhenZhen ran out, Gabriel dragging Darius out as Amren brought up their tail since she had the most stamina.

     Alex and Zhen had found a spot for themselves to hid, unfortunately near the one of the outhouses. Amren, Darius, and Gabriel found themselves hiding under the stairs, the alien's dog coming just out of the building not giving them enough time for a better hiding spot. Amren carefully kept her back against the wall behind the stairs, watching for the nails and screws that had fallen from the walk way above. "Are we sure this is the best hiding spot?" Darius muttered angrily, Gabriel completely ignoring him as he listened for the monstrous movement above. "We didn't have enough time for a good hiding spot Darius. If you haven't noticed this alien dog- is on our ass." Amren whispered back in annoyance, her concern was on the steps that seemingly stopped?

      Gabriel glanced at his two hiding spot buddies, before hearing the sounds of footsteps, but- human footsteps? "Oh shit." Amren sighed out, watching as the blacked out counselor; Conrad, drunkenly stumbled into the outhouse, which Alex and Zhen were hiding under. Listening out for her friends calling out to Conrad telling him to stop doing whatever idiotic thing he was doing. However she heard a grunt, not one coming from the man emptying his. . .tank. . . but from above. "He's gonna die." Amren whispered to herself, just as the alien's dog launched himself off the walkway and towards the out house.