-- == NOT MILK AT ALL == --

》 » Gabriel frowned slightly, seeing Amren looking at him in annoyance. He was also a little scared too, the blonde looked about ready to punch him into the ground. Thankfully for him, Darius cut in and scolded him before Amren could. "It's June Gabriel!" Gabriel, gave an awkward smile as he shrugged. "Oh wait- Maybe North Korea's invaded! ZhenZhen call it off!" Darius told the young asian girl, who could see the steam that was blowing out of the Maunwell girl's ears. "Dude that is so racist! Take it back!"

    Darius yelped and hid behind Alex when Amren lunged at him, though she didn't get to hit him, Gabriel had lunged after her and wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up and lifting her away from the dark-skinned boy. Alex broke up the tension. "We just need to wait here until the adults realize they left us, and come back." He said pacing a little bit. Gabriel let go of Amren seeing as she calmed down quite a lot, and kept a hand on her shoulder.

    "Oh, man! What if they never come back?" Darius panicked. "i'm gonna die here with you losers." he added after than, ZhenZhen and Gabriel kept Amren from exploding and beating the life out of Darius.

     "I've never even had sex before!" Realizing what he said, Darius added to that, nervously. "I mean, I've had sex before just- I haven't had sex with two girls at once, I mean, unless Amren and ZhenZhen want to change that." Darius spoke with arrogance in his tone, as he approached the two girls.

     Gabriel was not happy with that sentence and growled, as he pushed Amren behind him, surprising the blonde slightly, looking at ZhenZhen for conformation that actually just happened, to which her friend smirked and nodded.

     "Or maybe not." Darius said, backing away instead. "Hey we're not gonna die!" Alex spoke up, seemingly ust registering what he had stated. "It's probably just a forest fire."

     "We gotta get going, bears out here can be crazy." Gabriel warned them, beckoning with his head towards the road that lead towards the camp.

     "Whoa! Whoa! Okay, slow your roll. Did you just say bears?" The dark-tanned boy, asked in fear. "I don't do so well with bears man. I'm not trying to get DiCaprio'd up in here." He complained more, causing Amren to both roll her eyes and groan in annoyance. "Look no one does well with bears." Gabriel spoke shaking his head. "oh whoa, uh, ask Werner Herzog, Grizzly Man lived with those things for years, so check that out." Darius tried to counterback. "Darius, did you even watch the end of that movie?" Amren asked glancing back to him from her spot towards the front with Gabriel. "Yeah, yeah I watched. . .no, no I didn't what happened." Darius asked curiously.

     "No dude, Gabriel's right okay, black bears are opportunistic carnivores, we're not gonna survive in the wilderness." Alex stated smartly, Amren giving him slightly props, because it shut Darius up for the moment.

     Darius went to speak up again, but Amren didn't want to deal with his nonsense, so she speed up, deciding to do a fast paced jog instead of walking. Gabriel smiled and speed up to jog along side her, ZhenZhen following with Alex since he was beside her. Darius stuttered before joining them.

     "Hello!"

     "Hello!"

     "Where is everybody?" Gabriel asked, leaning his hands on his knees as he panted, Amren beside him barely even panting.

     "Is anyone here!?!" Alex called looking around.

     "Yo, you see anybody?" Darius asked ZhenZhen, who replied with a shake of her head.

     "What's that? O-On the sign." Amren asked, she couldn't see what it said from where she stood, but thankfully Darius was close enough to read the sign. "Gone down mountain. . ." Darius trailed off, kicking the dirt beneath him. "Oh, they left us!" He yelled frustratedly. "Oh, shit. . ." Amren sighed, lifting her head to the sky with her eyes closed, her face morphed in defeat.

     "Not all of them." She heard Gabriel say, her eyes opening her head turning to him, as he placed his hands on her shoulder and turned her towards a picnic table that had an adult sprawled on top of it. She smiled, patting the hand that was on her right shoulder.  "Good job, Gabe." She praised, as everyone else turned around. "huh? that's Heavy Metal Conrad!" Darius said in relief as they ran over to him.

     "Conrad!"

     "Conrad!"

     "Is he dead?" Alex asked scared, Amren placing her arm around him pulling him close like an older sister would, something her older brother would do for her when she got scared. "He's breathing, he must've slept through the evacuation." Gabriel guessed, stepping away from the passed out camp counselor. "What kind of asshole sleeps through an evacuation?" Darius asked, the Maunwell rolled her eyes at how pissed he sounded. "Then wake him up, smart ass." Amren stated, gesturing her hand to the man on the table.

    "What's in the that?" Gabriel asked, pointing to the metal flask in his hand, that was labeled 'MILK'. "I don't know, but something tells me it isn't milk." Amren admitted, leaning towards Gabriel to get a better view of it. ZhenZhen picked it up, opening it and taking a sniff, before downing what was left inside, before tossing it to her left. Alex, Darius, and Gabriel looked shocked, Amren was about ready to laugh.

     "I don't. . .think that was milk." Darius spoke quietly, seeing as she didn't semmed phased in the slightest.

     "That definitely was not milk at ALL, sweets."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone, here's another CLIFF HANGER chapter, sorry for the long wait, I had writer's block for the last couple of days, and had relatives down to visit me! Please let me know if I need to improve anything, or edit any part of the chapter. Have a great day!

~ Heroic