.ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2.

We finally left the office and Reena pulled me into cafe on first floor to get some water.

- So, what are you going to do now? You still need to find a way to get some money. - Reena carefully asks, trying to change the subject.

I sigh. I wanted to work here but my job got taken right in front of my face. Come on, what a shame! I'm already 17 and still haven't got any job experience.

- Well, if I don't find anything until the winter, I'll just give up and pay more attention to my exams.

In the end, it's my last year in school and I need to be prepared for it.

Reena freezes right with the glass of water and it spills a bit. She won't leave me alone, will she?

I don't know why but it's really important for her to make sure that I do have a part-time job until finishing school. I don't really see the point because I still have to go through university before getting normal job.

- How's that?! Nonononono and no! I'm letting go that easily! - I hear determination in her voice as she gives me the water with shining eyes. And who from us is even older? - Listen, Y/N, don't make my mistakes! If you can't work here... If you can't find anything else... I'll by myself push you into that pizzeria!

This time I'm the one who freezes. And here I thought she understood my reasons.
I'm drinking the whole glass and stare at her.

- Thanks. I'm literally not ashamed.

- Come on! Three years passed already! Plus I'm sure this guy doesn't even works ther-

She immediately stops. Must've realized something.

- Didn't they show you all the workers when you got free so you could just tell who kidnapped you?

- Ooooh, that's another story. For first, I asked about any workers with green eyes. Those green eyes was the only thing I knew he clearly had.

I sigh.

- So? If he showed up even with blue or black you still would've clearly see it's him! They still supposed to show every single one, no matter if he even without eyes.

- The fact that he didn't show up. They told few workers were on the business trip for more than week already and none of them had green eyes. So they basically were not even counted as suspects.

That's true. How sad that in the end the one who gave me this trauma and nightmares that haunt me to this days haven't got any punishment. If I saw him on streets, I would've kill him by myself, I swear.

- Do you think he was one of them?..

- I don't think anything. But I'm sure he tricked everyone. And I feel he's still there.

Something still bothers her. Often she can't make her mind because her memory... let's say, it isn't the best. Her logic included too.

- Oh, and what about apartment you were in?

Here it is.

- Was bought from kind of stupid man. He just searched the way to get the money fastly so for a bit of more price he didn't ask the name of our criminal.

- This WA was prepared for anything, I see...

Reena hugs me one more time. I think this time she understood. We silently wear jackets and leaving the building as rain starts. Autumn.

▪▪▪

As I'm getting home, I sigh in relief. To be honest, I feel safe only here.

It's a quiet and lonely place but I still love it. This is a gift from my mother on my 16th birthday. I go to kitchen and take some milk to drink.

After all, they divorced. It was such a times too. Because they were fighting over me and Alya. In the end, I stayed with mom, as I had a choice. Sis was taken by dad but we can meet anytime, since they love me too.

Talk about the timing. I hear my phone ringing and look at the screen. Dad? It's been a long time since he called me.

- Hello?

- Hey, Y/N, sweetie! This is urgent. Can you go with Alya in pizzeria?

Uh... What.

- What do you mean?..

I ask carefully.

- Well, I got some important work to do again, but few days ago I promised her that I'll go with her there!

- You will go. Not me. - Like I don't have any other things to care about. Plus I already have some bad impression of pizzerias.

But it feels like he doesn't even hears me. He keeps convincing me and in the end, I agree. After all, Alya deserves something good.

He tells me address of the place and tells to take sis from his house so change my clothes into something more casual and go out of my safe box again.

I have to use a bus, sadly. Honestly, this things are... not really comfortable. (sorry if you actually enjoy riding on buses ;w;)

"I wish Lord came back from France... He had a good car" goes through my mind. I... I really miss him.

Of course, his name is not actually Lord, it's Anderson but I created such a beautiful nickname for him. He's my older bro. If he weren't, I would literally marry him, since he's just a perfect man. He's kind, funny, strong and protective!

I shake my head a bit, trying not to cry. He went to learn some kind of science in France two years ago, as turned 18 and I never saw him after that.

Street Werroll. Here I am. I leave this transport and as I see Alya with her pink bag I totally forget about any problems and smile widely.

- Lee!

She turns head at my side and reflects my smile.

- Y/N!!! - I couldn't even blink, she's already here, hugging me tightly so all I can do is hug her back.

I love my sis. Really. When we just got separated, I tried to visit her as often as I could.

But in the end we both started to be too busy for setting up time for meeting, and our parents didn't really like interacting with each other.

- Did dad already tell ya that I'm your partner for today's adventure? - I ask her at the same time patting her small head with pink hair. What a modern world, she already colored it! She's only 10...

- Yep! Now let's not waste any time, I wanna see Fredbear and Spring Bonnie! - she says it in excitement while I... It's...

What...? I look at the address father gave me. Open maps... This can't be happening...

Fredbear's family dinner.

▪▪▪

Well, it's second chapter and yet so far we haven't meet William in present.... Don't worry we will in next chapter :D

I also got few readers on this, thank you really much for joining my little fantasy, I appreciate it a lot <3