.ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9.

- You really didn't do anything to mom???

I hear Michael whispering to me.

- I didn't even see her.

He nods sits a bit closer to me. He has some guilty look on his face.

- Look... I... I'm sorry for that note. I thought of you as someone really bad...

I smile softly and pat him.

- That's alright Michael.

We both sit in car as William drives. I don't understand anything...

So, now we're heading... somewhere. I'm almost completely sure I won't get home today. Or at least now.

I sigh and Michael looks at me.

- Don't worry, I won't let him do anything to you. - he whispers to me with determination in his eyes.

He's so small yet so brave.

- I believe in you.

We pass my house and keep going. Then let it be. Let's see the real house of William Afton, the one who kidnapped me three years ago.

▪▪▪

- Be my guest, Y/N.

Bunny with his usual creepy grin opens the door, inviting me in. I gulp. Why everything he does and says is so creepy?

Michael holds my hand and then turns his head to dad:

- You look like a creepy clown, father, leave it.

William laughs and goes first. That's better.

I'm slowly stepping in, looking around. Eventually, also holding kid's hand. Oh god, almost an adult holds onto little kid because she's scared. I wish I could be brave enough to just punch William and run.

Sigh.

Okay, this place is actually nice. Simple but nice. I wonder who was the designer.

- I still want to go home...

William looks at me with his dark grin and just says "No".

Then okay, I don't want to go home.

Michael leads me to kitchen and while I sit, goes to get the cups.

- Don't worry, you'll be fine, Y/N. - he whispers when suddenly William comes into room.

He heard it for sure. I'm changing my view from him. Am I getting used to his weird character?

It seems.

I'm so tired... I want to sleep so much...

Ugh, it's not the time yet! I shake my head and awkwardly smile at two humans who look at me, confused.

I wonder if I'm going to survive. I'm not supposed to be here at all. I'm not supposed even to see William again.

I feel my mood falling into black hole. If before I was scared near him, now I just feel eternal sadness. I wonder why my fear just.. disappeared. I thought if this is a trauma I'll never recover from something like that... Well, at least not recover so fastly.