.ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3.

- Here we are! I'm not being here too often but every time is just the best!

From all of the pizzerias in our city.... WHY FREDBEAR?! WHY IT EVEN WORKS?! There's a lot of new places with animatronics now, as people understood the key to success... Then just... Why?!

I'm uncontrollably shaking and snapping my head left and right. I never wanted to be here. Why did dad even let her go in here even with knowing what happened with me in this hell?!

Alya finally notices there's something wrong with me and stops talking.

- Big sis?... Y/N?? HEEY!?! - after getting no reaction she screams which makes me jump.

- A?! Oh?!... Oh... Sorry Alya... W-what were you saying again?..

I try to smile but I think it looks like I'm trying to imitate psychopath.

Sigh. She looks at me, confused with my behavior.

- Are you sure you're ok Y/N?.. Maybe I can get you a glass of water? - she's truly worried about me which made her forget about the animatronics and this place generally.

- Ah, n-no, I'm fine! - I awkwardly laugh while taking a step back. - Think about this place while we're here. And don't go far away from me. Please.

I think the last phrase sounded a bit creepy. Alya slowly nods and takes my hand, taking me near tables. She didn't believe me for sure but understood that I won't tell anything anyway so just left this topic for now. And I really appreciate that from her.

Sigh. I am being extremely uncomfortable here but I'm glad there's a lot of people. I turn head to the scene. No one. A relief for me, truly.

- What do you want to order, sis?

I'm almost jumping from the voice of Alya. Damn, she scared me!

- Oh, I'll think I will order... What do we have here? - I'm looking through the menu, trying to find something I will like. To be honest, I don't wanna eat at all in here but hey, it's for my sis so I'll just do it, - Oh, they seriously have F/F (favorite food)? Then I'll surely order that!

Alya nods and smiles:

- Then I'll have some chicken with fries. Also, Y/N......

She suddenly calls me quietly as if someone could hear us.

- What's up?

- Can I have some coffee?

A?

- Pleeeease, dad never let me drink it but I want it so much!! - she starts to shake my arm, looking at me with a puppy eyes, - Come ooon sis, I want it so much!!!

I chuckle a bit and my hand goes through her hair.

- Sure!

I feel like Santa who just made one of the kids' dream come true. Because, oh, just look at that face, her happiness is eternal.

- AAAAAAAAAH, THANK YOU Y/N YOU'RE THE BEST!!! - she hugs me tightly while I try to catch some breath as laughing.

I love Alya so much.

Soon the waitress arrives and we tell her our orders. That was kinda weird waitress because she was wearing bear golden ears and little tail was added to the back of her uniform. Cosplaying Fredbear or yes?

I noticed that I'm feeling much better. Maybe that's the influence of my sis, or fact that there's no animatronics yet. Oh yes, animatronics. I remember that I didn't know how to spell that word few years ago.