. ꕥ☘︎♪𒊹︎︎︎☜︎︎︎ .

Warning: this isn't the exact chapter. The name is cipher.

Note 1.

— Hey, Y/N... Nice to see you.

I turn and see him. Smile. I'm glad. I'm so happy to see Lord again.

— Hello, brother.

I'm happy. Am I? What is my purpose in here? It's him, Anderson, my perfect brother. Then why I feel still empty? Why can't I do anything about it?

— You should know by yourself, Y/N.

I know I should... But I don't understand...

▪▪▪

Video Start.

Girl goes in front of camera. She seems... sad? No, it's not sadness. It's something else.

"Hello there. My name is Y/N. I'm 19 years old. I'm studying in university. I have older brother. And mother. And dead sister."

Ah, Y/N, so that's you. Long time no see? Hah, sorry. Sorry for killing Alya.

"I live in France with Anderson. He helps me a lot. I hope you're doing fine".

She doesn't, Y/N. Let's just pretend you're telling that to me.

▪▪▪

Note 2.

One more year. One more year and I'll do it. Anderson never came back. Do I want? Do I care? Why I feel like nothing and everything is wrong at the same time?

My life really goes bad way. I wish he never existed. Wait, who is he?.. No... No... It can't be...

— Miss Y/N, it's time to bandage your neck.

I stand up from the bed and sigh.

— Okay.

▪▪▪

Video #2 Start.

The girl comes and looks at camera.

"Hello there. My name is Y/N. I'm 20 years old and I study in university..."

She shut ups.

"What's the point of it? There's no point at all. You already know everything about me."

And I'm sure you know what I want, Y/N. Come on, we're waiting only for you. I know you care about your family.

"But... I don't. I won't."

..What?

"You think I'll return? Just because they all died? That was your plan, wasn't it?"

She looks straight into my soul. I don't see fear. I don't see sadness. I don't see any emotion in her eyes. She... She really doesn't cares anymore. Shit. Shit, shit, shit!

I close laptop. I'll find another way then. I never give up, Y/N.

▪▪▪

Note 3.

Cough. Some woman right to me looks at me with disgust. Don't worry. I don't care.

My life is ruined enough and the most painful thing is that I don't even care. They told me I'm not traumatized. That I can handle anyone's death easily. That I'm special.

I don't feel special. I feel only wrong. And I know only one person who I should blame for that. That's why I'm coming back. Just to see you.

Bye-bye France.

▪▪▪

Video #3 Start.

Empty. She's not appearing. God dammit. She decided to escape? It's a video message anyway. She wouldn't record empty background and send it.

Ah, here she is. Y/N looks better than previous times. Huh.

— Dad, you're sure that you're okay?

I turn to Michael, who's really worried about my mental health.

— Tell me when I was okay at least ones.

He rolls his eyes. Of course. I think I was a better father before.

— Dinner is ready long time ago. You should eat now, you can watch the message later.

What?.. Later?.. Noo, no no, I need to watch it now and only now!

Michael sees anger in my eyes and sighs, leaving. That's better.

"Is Michael okay?"

That's the only thing she asks.

Then looks at me, disappointed. And I feel shame. Okay, as you wish, Y/N.

I close the laptop and go to dinner.

▪▪▪

Here I am. It's been a long time. Flight was not that long yet it felt like forever. I turn around, searching the exit of airport.

— I shall give you a company, Y/N.

I turn around with surprised face and see... William. I haven't seen his face in three years. He smiles at my reaction.

God. I feel. I feel it. I feel too much.

I cough a bit.

— Okay, I guess. Don't kidnap me please.

He chuckles.

— Deal.

▪▪▪

Why, hello there. It's a chapter full of secrets. If to think, you can understand the whole story about Y/N and William being apart, so I'm waiting for your theories! It was planned to be that short, next chapter will be longer :D
Hope you liked it!