.ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7.

I slowly eat breakfast and yawn at the same time. I didn't get any sleep. I sip coffee/tea from the cup and try to focus one more time.

— And so he gave me an adorable smile, get it?! I was so flustered, I felt like teen again!

Ree keeps telling her love experience with fresh face while I look like dead zombie. How does she manage always to look like model from magazine?

I wish I had that superpower too.

— Well, that's nice. Especially with you being 19.

She laughs.

— Yes, and you're soon going to be 18! And what lovu-lovu experience did you get?

She always reminds me that I'm not that enthusiastic about getting date.

— Well, Jake-

— Jake?! Pfft no kidding it was in 9th grade, Y/N! He was all pink and fluffy nerd who watches anime! It doesn't count at all.

I groan and almost fall into the plate with my face. How do I explain to her that I'm not into getting relationship for now?

She shakes her head and looks at me with raised eyebrow. What? I know I look horrible, it's morning in the end.

— Well, you kinda look like anime character tho.

I cough and Reena chuckles at that.

— Me?! Are you crazy? Then who are you?!

— Well, we both are pretty! — laughs she. — Just in different ways somehow. Get a bit more sleep and you'll be perfect!

I blink few times. Like, I'm not ugly, I always knew that but me being perfect?

Well, if she thinks so. Heh.

▪▪▪

After eating together we split up and I return home. I seem to wake up by now so it's good.

I need to finish homework. Tomorrow is school, after all. In the last grade it's really hard. It's going to be better if I will do it now and have the rest of the day free. I can't believe I'm turning 18 soon. It feels like I was 12 just yesterday... And now I'm almost an adult.

Okay, stop reminiscing, Y/N! I think about getting some snack before starting homework so I head to kitchen.

Oh... This box is still here. I need to get everything right. So I put the sweets in the special bag. Note... Well, I know I should just put it in the trash can but this handwriting is... Uh...

What am I thinking?! No, no, just get rid of it! Hmph! I can't believe such a thought crossed my mind. Keep this?!

Okay, okay, calm down Y/N. I'll just throw it away.

...Just later a bit. I gently put it on the table and immediately forget about it. Okay, about the box now... It's pretty huge, I think I could keep it for the best times, like if I move somewhere or if I'll need to keep anything here. I take it when something falls from it.

Huh? I surprisingly look at the floor. Another paper? Seriously? How many of these I'll get?

Oof. Okay, let's take a look.

"Hello, Miss Y/N. I think you might remember me. I'm Henry Emily. I'm writing because I would like to meet you in our pizzeria in Sunday by 2:30 PM. I'm not forcing you to come. But in any case, I'll appreciate it if you visit. Thank you for reading."

Woah. There was a note from Henry too?  Why does he want to meet me?

Isn't pizzeria closed on Sundays? Well... I... I don't want to come... But I also want... Will there be William? If not, I'm going! But if he will be there?..