.ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14.

I slowly open my eyes. I am... Still alive. Adorable...

- Good morning, darling! How are you feeling today, hmm?~

Annie. Again. For how long I've been here already. I'm certain at least a few days have passed...

- My stomach hurts.

- Stomach? Huh... That's weird... Maybe your body isn't so good at taking those pills yet... Don't worry, it will adapt! The main thing is that your brain activity raised! Are you feeling any emotions right now? - she leans closer with enthusiastic smile. - Anything, Y/N?

I sigh... Since when I am some sort of test subject for this insane woman...

- I don't feel anything.

She pouts a little, leaning back.

- Awh.. It's alright, hopefully tomorrow will be different...

- Why would you even be interested in my... brain activity? I don't understand your motivations at all.

I ask, looking at her with tired expression. I'm certain I look exhausted. Annie places her arms behind her back.

- You see... I've always wanted to be a villain! I watched so very much movies about crazy doctors! I did read such an amount of fantasy books... And your story...! When I heard about it... I was absolutely stunned! The first victim of a serial killer, who managed to survive... - she takes a deep breath, trying to contain herself. This woman... is out of her mind. I don't know what brain trauma she has, but she acts like this is really just a movie or a book... - And the fact that you guys met again, and then you left him and and...

- For how long you've been observing my life?

She stops, a bit surprised by my question.

- Hmm... Long enough. I only know the basics though! I tried to find this serial killer but ugh... He really is good at his job.

Annie shakes her head with a pensive look.

- But I know that he's interested in you after all this time... Not fair! I want to be such a "main character" like you! You get attention, plot twists in your life...

She's really obsessed with making life a movie.... It's impossible to stop her fantasy at all!

- I wish a serial killer fell in love with me as well... Ah...

- Annie... You do realize it's... not okay?

She raises an eyebrow at me and giggles.

- Definitely I do. We live in a real life, in the end... But I'm the one who makes it more fun! I suffered enough in my life to now do whatever I want... And I don't care if it's insane, wrong and incorrect morally. And you will be the first one to see my evilness in full power!

Oh god.. Why do I always attract brain damaged people to me? It's not like I'm afraid of her... I'm not afraid of anything at this point I think... But can't I just live calmly for at least some time? I finally got to know that Alya is alive and well, and I want to take care of her! And Michael too...

I wonder how are they doing right now... They're probably so worried about me... And, um... Maybe William is worried too... Maybe... Our last interactions were pretty... Intimate...

- Well, you definitely do sound as a villain from a movie or a book.... And that's uh... Cringe.

Annie looks down shyly.

- Is it? Awh... Real life really isn't suitable for acting like it's fiction.... But how good that I don't care what you think of me!

She then smiles widely and happily. I hope she gets hit by a train. I... Really should get out of here somehow. I don't want to be a test subject of an insane girl who's obsessed with fiction! That's even worse than just being killed by a maniac like William Afton...