Epilogue. ✧

— Ah, but Miss Y/N... The treatment you've been getting is very important, I thought you were just visiting your home country, not returning there permanently-

— Frederick, we both know that you only cared about the money Anderson left behind. Don't try to sound innocent. And the treatment is shit, really. Bye.

I hang up the phone, shrugging and shaking my head. Finally that's done. Never want to hear from him again. This so called doctor was caught "treating" only the nurse on the table. Never saw him actually caring about any patient. And it's not like my own mental health can be fixed now, after everything I've been through. I'm mad at this point, really.

Dating the one who turned my life into a nightmare? Sure, why not. Sounds cool.

I accepted it. And it's not like William is letting me go anywhere now. In fact, he always keeps an eye on me. By always I mean always. Even now, as I think. Does he think I don't notice him glancing up at me while he does his paperwork? Well, he probably knows that I know.

— For how long are you going to think, Y/N? You finished talking to that man, I am waiting for you to start trying to disturb me from my work so I pay attention to you.

I give him a smile.

— You already are paying attention to me.

William groans a little.

— Come on.. I just want you near...

— How about begging?

— You're becoming too brave with your behaviour towards me for someone I tried to kill multiple times.

— Pretty please??

— ... — He sighed. — Please, Y/N... Just come here... ...Or else I will drag you on my lap by damn force.

William is still pretty much William. I obey him, approaching him and taking a seat on his lap as he immediately wraps his arms around me, taking in my scent. Wow.

— That's my good girl... Mmm... Perfect for me in every way... Mine... Only mine.. At last... For how damn long I waited for this... Nghh...

He kisses my neck, completely forgetting about the documents on the table, switching all his focus on me solely. I.. Slightly feel embarrassed from all those comments and praises, but... They're pleasant.

— Don't finish simply from my presence near, haha.

Afton gives me a serious face.

— If you are already ready to continue what we did at night, I sincerely welcome you on my cock. Maybe then you'll stop teasing me.

I feel my legs tremble a bit from the memories. He fucked me like an animal, no other ways to explain it. I still have problems walking.

— No-no-no, let's wait with that yet... Ehehe... A-And don't you have your very important paperwork here, hmmm? You shouldn't so recklessly abandon it simply because of me...

William grins, grabbing my thigh.

— Tsk, tsk. Provoking me like this and then trying to flee? I'll remember to punish you for that later, believe me. — He definitely will remember, I'm certain. — Alright, could you please go check if the kids had finished their lunch?

— Of course! — I leave his lap, going to the first floor. I can feel him staring at me as I leave.

Alya notices me and happily waves, sitting on the couch and watching TV.

— Y/N!! Lee reporting, I ate everything that was on the plate! Waiting for the treats!

I gently chuckle, coming closer and ruffling her hair.