4 - Ball preparation & Serious talk

Kol POV

After we went home from the shopping trip, we told our siblings about the trip. We left the doppelgänger part out for now, if she does anything else we will talk with them. We talked for a while and then we went to bed, nothing special.

-

I wake up to a body falling on top of me. I groan and open one of my eyes. I see Rebekah in top of me looking all innocent. She smiles when I'm awake.

"Get up Koala. You promised me last night you would help me find the perfect dress." She says excitedly. I may have promised her that. I sigh but smile at her excitment. "Yeah yeah I'm awake. I'll be down in fifteen. Now get off me Monkey." I say to her and she giggles.

For a vampire she sure giggles a lot. She gets off and pounces away. I let my head flop down on back on the pillow. Today is going to be the day when Esther links us all together. I need to have a chat with Finn about it and save my siblings from Esther.

After couple minutes of thinking I get up and go to shower. I wash myself and think about today. I close my eyes and sigh. I can do this, we can do this.

With a towel wrapped around my waist I walk to my closet. I put on my boxers, black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and a black leather jacket. I also put on a necklace which has a ring on it. I kiss it and drop it under my shirt. I also quickly swipe my hair with my hand to make sure it doesn't look like had some steamy time.

I'm deep in my thoughts when I walk downstairs. I see my siblings, minus Finn, in the kitchen eating and drinking like almost normal people. I don't say anything, I just go to take a blood bag.

"Is Finn here?" I ask all of them and they shake their heads. I sigh and drink couple sips of the blood. Rebekah stands up and starts to walk towards the door. I look at the half drinked bag and drop it im the trash can. "Talk to you later." I say over my shoulder and joggle to cath up with her, missing confused glances Elijah and Niklaus send each other.

-

Rebekah was trying on beautiful dresses and she looked magical. One of the dresses was showing way too much skin and my brother instics went on over-drive.

"No." I say bluntly and she looks at me through the mirror. "Why not?" She asks with a tilt on her head. "It shows too much skin." I scrunch my nose up in denial. "I'll help you find one, now get that off." I point around her dress and she goes to the changing room with a small laugh.

I start to look for a dress like a big brother I am. After a while of looking, I find the most beautiful black and grey dress even I have seen. I nod already knowing this is perfect for her, she'll look like a princess she wants to be.

I walk over to the chancing room and knock on the door. She opens up with her clothes on and I give her the dress. Her eyes widened and she hurries to test it on. I go back to wait for her.

After she was done chancing she came out. I look at her with proud eyes and a smile creeps on to my face. She looked absolutely amazing, just as she deserved. She looks so excited and we decide on that dress.

After I paid for the dress, maybe with Niklaus' stolen card, we went back home. Rebekah told excitedly our older brothers about her new dress and I just smile listening.

-

THRID POV

In the Gilbert residence, Damon, Elena and Stefan were talking about the Original witch and the Mikaelsons. The doppelgänger also lied to them about Kol and Rebekah. She told the brothers that they attacked her without any reason.