22 - Letting Loose

TW: Mentions of SA/a creepy person, I guess?

Kol's POV

I rub my eyes and sigh. I let my hand flop back down to the bed and look at the ceiling with a grunt.

I slowly sit up from the bed and look around. After I fell asleep, my siblings left my room and I was alone. I woke up to yet another nightmare so I just gave up on sleeping. I wouldn't had gotten any sleep after waking up the first time.

I stand up and drag myself to the bathroom. I look at myself through the mirror and sigh at the messy scene. I look like I went through a divorce.

I take some water to my hands and splash my face with it, trying to look at least a little bit better than my current state.

With a shake of my head I go to change my clothes, putting on a basic grey shirt and black sweatpants for now.

I leave my room and walk to the kitchen downstairs. I take a blood bag from the fridge and drag myself to the living room.

I flop down to the couch and sigh yet again. I take a sip from the bag and close my eyes letting my head lean back to the rest. I let my thoughts run freely again.

"You look rough." Kai comments as he walks into the living room.

"How are you even here?" I ask as I drink all of the blood.

"Magic." Kai grins and flops down next to me. He lifts his legs and puts them on my lap.

"Very funny." I shake my head and look at the ceiling.

Kai lifts his head and kicks my cheek with his foot. "No seriously, what got you so worked up?"

I swat his foot away and turn to look at him. "Nightmares."

"Oh, classic." Kai grins and puts his other leg on top of the other while still keeping them on my lap.

I roll my eyes and close them again.

"Want to go and do something?" Kai asks after a comfortable silence.

"Do what?" I ask and lift my head up straight.

"I don't know. Drink, kill, I would say fuck but you know, the little witch and little vampire and all." Kai grins.

I smile and roll my eyes again. I push his feet off my lap and stand up. "I'll go change. Stay here."

I start to walk up back upstairs when Kai yells after me: "Let me know if you need any help!"

I laugh and speed upstairs to my room.

Kai smirks in succes after making me laugh.

He was sure we would have some fun.

-

"So, what first?" I look at Kai who looks at all the potential people.

"First my friend, we will let everything go." Kai grins and walks up to the bar.

I huff amused and walk after him. I sit down and listen as Kai orders us some drinks.

We get our drinks and Kai offers me mine and takes his. He lifts the glass up.

"To messed up life."

"To messed up life." I clink our classes and we both down the drink in one go.

We continue to drink, and I feel the slight buzz from the alcohol.

It takes huge amount to make an original actually drunk.