6 - Memories

Kol POV

I wake up with a jump. I pant harshly and wipe the sweat from my forehead, which is weird since vampires should not sweat unless bitten by a werewolf/being under a spell.

I glance at the mirror and My eyes widened at the sight. One of my eyes is pure white, the other one pitch black. I shakily stand up. A terrible headache flashes through my head and I fall down on my knees screaming in pain.

I hear my door slam open and multible footsteps rush towards me. I keep screaming, it feels like someone is stabbing me in the brains and setting them on fire.

Hands grab my face and forces me to look at them. I see very shocked and worried looking Elijah. "Kol?!" He asks worry clear in his tone.

"PLEASE!" A painful sob escapes my mouth and I start to scream again when a new wave of pain flashes through my head.

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" I sob out and grab Elijah's wrists that hold my face. I hear my siblings call my name and my vision starts to darken. My eyes roll into the back of my head. My body falls limp and fall towards Elijah who quickly catches my limp body.

-
THIRD POV

"KOL!" Was heard in the Mikaelson mansion at 04.13 in the morning.

Elijah held onto his limp brother and looked at his siblings, before going back to shake Kol awake. There is no reaction to it however.

Rebekah had tears in her eyes from seeing his brother in so much pain and feeling so useless.

Finn looked pained and worried for his little brother. The minute Kol fell limp into Elijah's arms, he rushed out to find something to help them with. He was trying to be fast for his little brother, who helped him to see things in a different light.

Niklaus looked terrified, but tried to mask it best he could. He was scared. He was scared he would lose his brother he just gotten closer with. He had never seen his brother in such pain. Not when their father Mikael would hit him sometimes, not when they daggered him nor ever.

His little brothers painful screams and pleads echoed in his head. Tears found their way into his eyes. He couldn't help it, even the slightest thought of him loosing his little brother again in his lifetime.

He snaps out of it when Elijah lifted their limp brother back into his bed. Niklaus quickly made his way closer and looked at his little brother. He glances at his older brother, who looked worried.

Elijah was a storm of emotions on the inside, but on the outside he was simply looking worried. When his brother fell down on his arms limp, million different thoughts raced through his head.

Rebekah made her way next to his brother. She sat down on the bed and looked at her two older brothers.

"Niklaus contact a witch, Rebekah stay here with Kol, Finn-" Elijah orders his siblings, but when he turns to look at the oldest Mikaelson he is no-where to be seen.

"I will look through grimoires to see if there is anything to explain this." Elijah says and they all nod.

Niklaus rushes out to contact his most trusted and powerful witches and Rebekah takes a hold of his brothers hand.

Elijah speeds out to the libary, surprised to see his older brother Finn already there flipping through the pages of old grimoires. They team up and start to look for something even a bit close to case like this.

-

Kol POV

I open my eyes and look around me. I'm standing in the middle of a old looking village. I squint my eyes and look around me more careful.