15 - Relationship?

There is some harsh content in this chapter.

Kol's POV

We sit in a comfortable silence while driving towards my home. I'm driving with Bonnie next to me and Damon at the back.

I look to my right and admire Bonnie silently. She was leaning to her arm with her eyes closed.

I glance at the rear-view mirror and do the same to Damon. He was looking out the window with a small smile on his face.

I focus back on the road after a while and furrow my eyebrows as I think about the harvest. I should talk to Bonnie about it and the young witch.

"Are you sure your siblings are ok with us coming over?" Bonnie asks quietly, removing myself from my thoughts.

"Bonnie, you two have shown us your... Loyalty in a way. You saved me. And if they do something stupid, I'll tear them apart. Simple as that." I shrug as Bonnie and Damon share a look.

I look between them and sigh. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you two. Do you belive me?" I ask softly.

Bonnie nods and Damon just stucks his tongue out. I narrow my eyes and with a fond roll of his eyes he nods.

"Fantastic." I grin and park the car to the Mikaelson Mansion. I may have stolen the car we came with from Niklaus.

I speed to Bonnie's door and open it before she can.

"M'lady." I say in a posh accent and bow.

Bonnie giggles and gets out of the car. Thank you kind sir."

Damon huffs and get's out of the car by himself. "What about me?"

"You want to be treated as a lady?" I smirk.

Damon shrugs but smirks too.

"Okay then." I smirk and speed towards Damon. I take the 5'7 diva to my arms and hold him like a bride.

Damon gapes for a moments before shrugging and leaning his head against my chest. He closes his eyes.

I smile softly and Bonnie giggles. She rolls her eyes after Damon huffs and we walk inside.

We walk to my room and I walk to my bed. I put Damon down who mockingly pouts.

"Shush. You enjoyed it too much." I chuckle as Damon smiles sheepisly.

Bonnie sits next to Damon and I stand in front of them with my hands crossed on my chest.

"I'm going to skip the usless part and go straight to it. There is no denying that I care about the two of you. A lot. I want you two by my side." I explain to them and bite the inside of my cheek. I'm horrible at explaining this.

Bonnie and Damon turn to look at each other and they are having a silent conservation.

I grow slightly worried, not that it matters, they are mine now.

Bonnie rolls her eyes and then looks at me softly.

"Okay." She clears her throat. "This is new to us, to me. I haven't really had a decend relationship after Jeremy, not that it was the best either-" she mutters. "-and I have never been in a poly-relationship. We really care about you too Kol and we want to be with you." Bonnie rambles and Damon chuckles.

He puts a hand to Bonnie's mouth and looks at me. "As she said, we want to be with you Kol. I trust Bonnie, she trusts me. We trust you. We can make this work."

I grin and look at the duo. "I promise I'll try to make this work. And if anything is bothering you guys, come to me and we'll talk about it. Don't close yourself off."