13 - Releasing steam

Kol POV

After our encounter with Elena, I left Bonnie home and went home and just laid in bed after a relaxing bath.

Damon had amazing idea and made a groupchat between us three.

Takes three to spill the tea💅🏻

I chuckle at the name of the group.

I add Bonnie's number to my phone.

Me: So what is the point of this?

Hotter Salvatore🔥: I don't know, just for fun. We can gossip like those teenage girls.

Me: Yeah not happening. And Damon, when did you get my phone and change your name?

Badass witch😎❣: Damon, you are a almost two hundred years old and Kol is over a thousand. I don't think it's possible.

Hotter Salvatore🔥: Kol, can't remember. Bonnie, I'm hurt.

I shake my head with a small smile and put my phone away.

I slowly play with the ring on my neck and sigh.

I get multiple messages and I roll my eyes.

Hotter Salvatore🔥: Kol! Answer the daamn phone!

Badass witch😎❣: Kol! Please answer the phone!

I furrow my brows and amswer the call from Damon.

"Damon?" I answer the phone.

"Bonnie is here too. Elena told us what happened, but I wanted to hear it from Bonnie as we know that Elena is a liar and doesn't really speak- DAMON! - Yeah right, so she came up and Stefan got all mad again, they have a white oak and they are going after Finn!" Damon tells me.

My eyes widened. I jump up from the bed and quickly throw the phone on the bed as I started to put clothes on.

"But I burned the last of them and the one piece was used on me!" I yelled out angrily.

At this point I knew that I could trust the two on the other side of the line.

"I have no idea how, but you need to hurry. I don't know anything else." Damon tells me.

"Thanks Damon. I'll see you two around." I end the call and throw my jacket on.

I speed downstaris and can't find anyone.

I try to call Finn but he doesn't answer me.

I change the number in a hurry and call Niklaus.

"C'mon pick up pick up." I pace the room.

"Hello." Niklaus finally answers.

"Where are you?" I ask instantly.

"Elijah, Rebekah and I are trying to find Sage. Why?" Niklaus asks.

"Is Finn with you?"

"What's wrong Kol?"

"Just goddamnit answer me!"

"No he is not. He stayed home now what's wrong Kol?" Elijah comments from the other side.

"Stefan has a white oak and he is going after Finn! He wants revenge after I had a little chat with Elena." I say and feel the panic rise in my chest. I don't want to lose anyone.

"What?" I hear the three of them say.

"I need to hurry."

"No Kol! Do not go al-" I hang up and speed out of the house. I speed to the center of the town and look around me.