8 - Drinking & Witch-Bitch

About last chapter if you didn't want to read it: So the witch basiclly knew about Kol being not Kol and then killed himself. Kol had a breakdown and after it left the house to get a real drink from vein. He met a girl who was forced and with her permission he compelled her to deal with it better and that she could call Kol when she remembers it all. Then he dealt with the guy who was behind it.

Kol POV

I open the door to the mansion and I'm squished to death by a clearly worried brother.

"Where have you been?!" Finn asks and I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

I felt kind of surprised. He was never so... open and worried I guess? In the show.

"I just needed to release some steam out." I answer honestly and he raises a eyebrow.

"No I didn't kill anyone." I say seriously. "Not anyone who didn't deserve it I guess..." I say muttering quietly.

"What?" He asks clearly surprised, missing the last part. I look at him and smirk.

"Do you really think that low of me dear brother?" I say with a smirk.

He smiles and smacks the back of my head. "No. Yes. Maybe. Well..." He trails out and I laugh, which felt good.

He leaves to go back to whatever he was doing.

I speed to take a quick shower and change my clothes.

I smirk and walk to the living room where Niklaus is sketching something. He looks up at me.

"Hello brother." He says and I flop down next to him.

"Hey Nik." I say and stare at the roof. He raises a eyebrow and shrugs it off.

Rebekah enters the living room carrying her heels in her hand looking tired but happy.

I turn to look at her. Please tell me she didn't sleep with Damon Salvatore, even if it is different from the OG plot.

"Well, well, well, there's our monkey." I say in a playful tone and get up from the couch.

I stand in front of her and block her way.

"Kol move." She says smiling a small smile, clearly happy to see me. Wow.

"Did you?" I ask more quietly and she knows what I mean. She looks down at the floor but shakes her head.

"Did she what?" Niklaus asks from the couch and I wave him off.

"Did he hurt you in anyway? Was he nice to you?" I ask quietly so no-one else can hear.

She shakes her head. "He didn't actually. Stefan was actually very nice and caring towards me. But I like Matt still." She says quietly.

I choke on my own spit. "STEFAN?" I ask louder and her eyes widened. She shushes me.

"What about Stefan?" Niklaus asks with furrowed eyebrows from his spot on the couch.

"Nothing important." Rebekah shrugs him off this time and he growls.

"Nik stop growling. Good boy." I say over my shoulder and he actually chuckles. I thought he would fight me or something.

Rebekah giggles but turns serious. I look at her seriously.

"Did you do it with Stefan?" I ask seriously and quietly, so the others cant hear.