9 - What now?

Kol POV

"So... What now?" I ask as we step inside the Mikaelson mansion.

I hide the small vial of Esther's blood, since it would be needed.

"Now dear brother, we can relax for a moment." Niklaus says with a smirk.

We all sit down to the living room.

Elijah sighs and goes to look out of the window.

Rebekah walks into the room. Elijah is still staring out the window, Finn is sitting next to me and Niklaus is drinking something.

"Why the bloody hell is everyone so gloomy?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It's over, Rebekah." Elijah answers and sighs.

"Where's mother?" She asks after a moment of silence.

"We have no mother." Niklaus spats out and continues his drinking.

"Only Esther, and maybe Esther was right about us." Elijah comments while looking at the floor.

"What do you mean?" Rebekah asks confused.

"Do not dare!" I yell out narrowing my eyes. I jump up from the couch.

"That woman is not right. So get your head out of your arse! She was a bitch and wrong." I spat.

They all look at me sadly, but happily if it makes sense.

I stand there with my arms crossed.

"And don't you dare thinking about leaving now." I mumble and flop down next to Finn.

I fall down to the couch on my side and rest my head in top of Finn's legs.

He chuckles and pats my head. I grin and close my eyes.

"I have to agree, Koala is right." Rebekah says with a sigh, not really even feeling sad about Esther, she was quite a bitch in the end.

She sits down and after a moment Elijah sits down too.

I smile at my new siblings. I'm glad I burned the bridge. Now just maybe we can rest for a moment.

-

THIRD POV

At the Salvatore Boarding House Stefan is in his room at his desk with his diary on it.

He's tapping his ring on the table, while swirling the pen in his hands, and is sitting with his eyes closed.

Damon stops by the door and sees what he's doing, he smirks.

Stefan stops and looks at him when Damon starts speaking.

"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe. That lie will haunt me forever." Damon says serious expression.

Stefan gets up and puts his diary back on the shelf with a big sigh.

"What do you want?" Stefan asks his older brother, not really in a mood.

"Nothing much. Just wondering how stupid you can be time to time." Damon shrugs.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Stefan asks slightly offended.

Damon shakes his head, wondering who in a right mind would dagger an original vampire.

Well, to be honest Damon was thinking about it when Klaus rolled into town.

But now that he has talked with the youngest Mikaelson male, something changed.

"You know what? Nevermind. Want to get drunk?" Damon says with a smirk.