Chapter 1

>>2 Years Later<<

"And here's a toast to our love birds. Congratulations on two years you guys," Kun said, raising a glass. You, Lucas and the other Wayv members all raised your glasses and said "cheers" in unison. You took a sip of your wine as you looked at Lucas. He had a smug smile on his smile as the glass left his lips.

"Y/n has an announcement," Lucas said, putting his arm around you.

"Lucas, not now," you softly whispered, peeking at the members who were all anxiously looking at you.

"Babe, it's great news." You sighed and rolled you eyes before looking towards the members.

"I was offered a job at the entertainment as a marketing manager," you said. The boys started to cheer and hug each other. You laughed at their response.

"Wow, y/n! That's amazing."

"When do you start? We can have lunch together all the time."

"They have me starting with an upcoming group so I unfortunately don't have your group. However, they want me to shadow with the marketing team for NCT so I will get to see you guys every so often." You shyly smiled as the boys conversed energetically amongst themselves.

"We're so happy for you," Winwin says walking over to you to give you a hug. You look up at Lucas who planted a kiss on your forehead before returning to his conversation with Ten and Yangyang.

After getting kicked out of the kitchen because Kun and Winwin insisted that you shouldn't have to wash dishes on yours and Lucas' anniversary, you guys retreated to his bedroom and got ready for bed.

"But what if our schedules don't line up?" You said, from inside the bathroom.

"Don't worry about it." You walked out of the bathroom and glared at Lucas. He was lounged on his bed, playing a game on his phone. You went to the side of the bed and sat next to him, prompting him to sit up next to you. He rested his one hand on the small of your back and the other on your thigh as your combed through your hair.

"But I'm so used to working the same hours, coming home and seeing you everyday. Granted when you guys have filming, we don't see each other but what if they make me-" Lucas locked his lips on yours, interrupting you.

"You know y/n, you talk too much sometimes," he said, slowly pulling away. You playfully punched his chest, earning a smug smirk from him.

"We'll make it work, I promise," he said, as you headed back to the bathroom.

"I pray to God nothing bad happens," you said, getting into bed next to him. You rested your head on Lucas's outstretched arm and smushed your face into his chest, inhaling his scent. He wrapped you in his arms and played with your hair to help you fall asleep.

"Just know that I love youl," he said before dozing off to sleep.