Chapter 8

>>Lucas's POV<<

Y/n was busy working on the upcoming group's first project so I knew she was in meetings all day. I snuck into Mr. Park's office to meet with him.

"Are you excited?" Mr. Park asked as you sat in the chair in front of him.

"Excited, mostly nervous," you responded, rubbing your hands together.

"Nerves are normal for taking such a big step. But once it's done, we'll release the statement."

"Perfect. Thank you so much, Mr. Park."

"Not a problem. It's my job to protect you and y/n." You two continued talking about upcoming projects for half an hour before you left to return home.

>>Your POV<<

You entered Wayv's dorm. It was dark and empty as the boys were still probably rehearsing. You headed to Lucas's room to wash up when you saw a note and dress laid out.

Put this on and meet me at Hangang Park. Can't wait to see you. Love, Lucas.

You picked up the dress and admired it, giggling to yourself.

"Lucas, what are you up to?" you said to yourself, heading to the bathroom to change.

You got out of the taxi as you arrived at Hangang Park and made you down the walking path. You admired the sunset as you approached Lucas, who was dressed in a dress shirt and dress pants, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What is this?" you said, tucking your hair behind your ears.

"I'm just showing you my love and appreciation," he said, kissing your forehead. He handed you the flowers and grabbed your other hand.

"So what are we going to do?" you asked, hugging close to him.

"Just follow me." He lead you through the park and towards the busy city streets. You guys walked along the lighted paths, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling city. He led you to a building you've never been to before, taking you to the rooftop. You stepped off the elevator and saw a table with patio lights and roses decorated around it. You gasped.

"You did this?" You said, walking towards the table.

"Yup, we're having a rooftop dinner," Lucas said, pulling your chair out for you. You smiled at him and set the bouquet of flowers on the table as you sat down. Entering the rooftop from the staircase was Winwin and Kun with plates of food.

"Hot and fresh from the kitchen," they said, as they set the plates of food. Lucas laughed as the boys left. You guys conversed with small talk over dinner. Suddenly, Lucas scooted closer to you and grabbed your hand.

"I love you, y/n," Lucas said, looking at you in the eyes.

"I love you too, Lucas." He squeezed your hand before letting go and reached into his pocket. He got down on one knee, a smile plastered on his face.

"Y/n..." he began.

"Lucas, stop it. Are you serious?" You giggled, covering your mouth.

"I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without you. You fill me up with so much love and happiness and I want to be there to support you through everything and anything. Nothing would make my happier than to have you as my wife."

"Lucas..." you said, tears streaming down your face.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" Lucas looked up at you, hopeful. Without hesitation, you nodded your head and cupped his face in your hands.

"Yes. Of course I'll marry you!" you said. Lucas stood up, picking you up by your waist. He kissed your passionately before putting you down. He slipped the ring on your finger as the members came from the stairwell, carrying a cake.

"Congratulations!!!" they cheered. You giggled and wiped your tears before hugging each of the members. You admired the ring that glistened in the moonlight.