Chapter 5

You removed your sunglasses as you entered the company building and were immediately greeted by Soeun.

"Good morning, y/n. I have your day's itinerary here. Would you like me to read it out loud for you?" You chuckled as you looked at you.

"No, you don't need to do that. I can read it," you said, holding your hand out. She gave you the iPad and you read your schedule as you two walked to the elevators. Soeun pushed the button and you two stepped into the available cart.

"Can you schedule a meeting with Mr. Park and Mr. Choi at the end of the day, please?"

"Sure thing," she said, taking the iPad back from you.

"And can you note that Lucas will be attending too?" She looked at you with shock before looking down at the elevator.

"Most certainly," she replied, tapping her fingers on the screen.

***

You dialed Lucas's number as you stood in the hallway waiting for him.

"Honey, where are you?" You asked.

"I'm right here," he said, turning the corner. He smiled at you as he hung up the whole and hugged you. "Did you have a good day?" He said, pecking your forehead.

"Mhm~" you hummed, closing your eyes. You grabbed his hand and lead him down the hall.

"Ahh, our love birds!" Mr. Park exclaimed, as you and Lucas entered the room. They stood up and bowed to you, shaking Lucas's hands soon after.

"So, what is it you guys would like to talk about?" Mr. Choi said, gesturing for everybody to sit. You looked at Lucas, who had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"We want to make our relationship publicly official," he said, rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand. Mr. Park clapped his hands together and patted Mr. Choi on the back.

"You guys made that decision sooner than we had expected, but nonetheless we prepared for it and are so excited for you guys."

"Thank you, Mr. Park and Mr. Choi," you said, smiling brightly.

"We will have a couple of meetings with our press person, your managers, Lucas, as well as the boss man, Mr. Lee Sooman."

"We understand," Lucas said, looking at you.

"I think this is very smart of you guys," Mr. Choi said, nodding his head. You and Lucas nodded your head in agreement. Mr. Park looked at his watch and stood up, Mr. Choi copying him.

"Well, the work day is done, for you, y/n. Lucas, how are rehearsals going?"

"Great, sir."

"That's what we like to hear," Mr. Park said, looking at the both of you. "Well, go along you two. Go home and get some rest." You and Lucas thanked Mr. Park and Mr. Choi and left for the dorm.

>> 4 Months Later <<

You have finally settled into your new job, Lucas was practicing more than ever for an upcoming comeback and SM Entertainment released a statement about your relationship.

Hello,

This is SM Entertainment. We are here to announce NCT/WayV/SuperM's Lucas is and has been in a two year relationship with a non-celebrity. We fully support them and any malicious comments about Lucas or his relationship will be handled with legal regard. Thank you for always supporting Lucas in his activities.

You two have been spotted on a few dates, some fans even wanting to take pictures with you.

"Lucas! We're huge fans. Can we have an autograph please?" Asked a fan.