Chapter 7 - Making Pizza

I wake up to the obnoxious sound of my ring tone. I see Alexia's name flash up on the Screen but don't have the energy to answer her this early in the morning, also I'm worried my voice would give away that I'm trying to hide something, such as the fact I met Alexia and I's idol yesterday. I make a mental note to text her later but first I get up to have a shower.

Once I'm showered, I just put on some casual jean shorts and a white sleeveless shirt with small black anchors on as a pattern. It's simple as I'm not planning on doing much today.

I head downstairs and get some breakfast. "Morning, how are you this morning Le?" My dad asks me.

"I'm alright thanks dad, you?"

"Yeah I'm starting to get used to the time difference" he states and I hum in agreement. I go to put my cereal bowl into the dishwasher when I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I expect it to be Alexia again but it's not, this time it's Connor's name plastered across the screen and I squeal in excitement. "What darling?" My dad asks me.

"Oh nothing, just a call from a friend" I say and answer my phone.

"Morning Mr Franta, how may I help you today?" I say chirpily.

"Morning Leah, I wondered if you wanted to hang today" he says and I bounce up and down inside but don't want to physically as my dad is still in the kitchen.

"Sounds great, do you wanna come over?" I ask, maybe a bit forwardly but I can't help it, I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that Connor Franta is asking to meet up with me.

"Umm, sure, what time?" He replies, slightly taken about by my ask.

"Whenever, we could make some lunch and then watch some movies or something" I say.

"Ok, yeah, I'm leaving now, I think I can remember the way from yesterday, see you in 5" he says and hangs up.

"Who was that?" My dad asks me.

"A friend I met yesterday, they're going to come over for a bit" I reply and go upstairs to make myself look as good as possible.

I curl my hair and put on the smallest amount of make up possible as I remember Connor saying in one of his videos that he likes girls natural. When I'm done I remember Alexia phoned me so I draft out a text to her to ask what she wanted.

Me: 'Heyy, sorry I missed your call, what's up? Xx'

Within about two minutes my phone buzzes with a reply from her.

Al: 'I just wanted to say that I've booked my ticket SO IM COMING IN A WEEK BITCH Xx'

Me: 'Omg, can't wait to see you, I'm sooooo excited! Xx'

Al: 'See you seen sweetie!!!!!! Xx'

I put my phone away and hear the doorbell go so I jump up from my bed and run down the stairs, nearly bumping into my mum. "Sorry" I shout and calm down before opening the door to Connor.

He is wearing a bright purple shirt and tight dark blue jeans and a flower patterned tee underneath. He looks hot as fuck and I still can't comprehend that he is actually here on my doorstep. "Hey" I greet him.

"Hey Leah, thanks for having me over"

"Come in" I say and move out the way of the door, shutting it once he's inside. "I thought we could make some lunch, you hungry?" I ask.

"Starving, how about Pizza?" He replies.

"Sounds perfect, let's go" I say excitedly and grab his hand to lead him to the kitchen. My dad is in there reading the paper. "Oh hello, I'm George, Leah's dad" my dad introduces himself. I'm glad he's never seen me watch one of Connor's videos before so that he doesn't actually know what he looks like, otherwise I'd have a lot of explaining to do.