Chapter 15 - Meeting Tyler Oakley

When I wake up from my nap I am no longer resting on Connor but laying down on the couch with a blanket covering me. On the other couch opposite me, Connor is sitting with Ricky, both of them with their laptops, most likely editing videos.

"Well hello, sleepy heads awake" Connor says smiling brightly.

"Hi" I say quietly from my throat being dry due to my nap.

"Why are you so tired babe?" Connor asks.

"I don't know, I'm not particularly, just comfy" I say laughing at my stupidity. Connor laughs too and I see Ricky smile.

"Well if your ready, we could go drop you back home, you've been asleep for quite sometime and it's already 6pm now" He says, shutting his laptop and standing up.

I fold the blanket that was draped over me and place it on the arm of the couch. "Bye Ricky, it was really nice to meet you" I say meaning it sincerely. "I'm sure I will see you soon" I add, he leans and hugs me so I return it willingly. Despite being with Connor, being around all my favourite YouTubers still makes me feel like nothing more than just a normal fangirl, so hugging Ricky right now is a dream come true.

"Bye Leah, nice to meet you too" He says, getting back to his editing once Connor and I leave the living room.

"Bye Leah" Jc says when we walk through the kitchen to get to the front door. He's fully dressed now which is a little less distracting.

"Bye Jc, see you soon" I say, following Connor to the door.

...

Once in his car he turns the radio on quietly as we drive to my house. "Oh Leah, I forgot to ask. I'm going over to Tyler Oakley's house tomorrow to film some collabs, do you want to come with me, he said he wants to meet you" Connor says and I blush again at him talking about me to his friends. It's very sweet of him and shows me he really cares about me which just makes me feel so lucky and blessed. I'm also excited as Tyler is another YouTuber who I absolutely adore, especially when he's with Connor, they get on so well and are always laughing so I'd love to be able to share those laughs with them.

"Sure, sounds like fun, will you pick me up?" I ask.

"Of course, Tyler's house is only about 10 minutes away in the car" He informs me.

"Oh wow that's closer than I thought" I exclaim surprised by the close proximity of both Tyler and Connor's homes.

"Yeah, I made sure the boys and I bought a place that was so close to Tyler's"

"I didn't realise you and Tyler were so close, I thought it was all for the cameras" I tell him.

"Oh no no no, Tyler is probably my best friend other than Ricky of course" Connor says, pulling up outside my house.

"I see, well thank you for taking Alexia to the airport that was really sweet of you and thank you for letting me come meet your roommates, I have been waiting for that for a long time" I say, not just referring to the period of time me and Connor have been dating.

"No problem babe, you had to meet that bunch of lunatics at some point" He jokes, leaning over to the passenger seat to kiss me. "I will pick you up at around 10ish tomorrow morning, that okay?" He asks.

"Yeah sounds like a plan" I chirp, kissing him again before getting out the car.

...

The next morning I wake up at 9am and quickly get up to shower and get dressed. My shower is so warm and relaxing and I have to mentally drag myself out of it.

Once showered I get dressed, putting on a white crop top with long sleeves and flowers dotted over it. I then put on some black tights and some shorts. This is one of my favourite outfits I own and if I'm meeting Tyler Oakley today I need to look my best. It's still crazy to me that no matter how many YouTubers I meet I'm still finding it totally bizarre that I get to meet them.