Chapter 19 - Getting in a tangle

After dinner we all retreat to the living room where we sit down onto the sofas and the boys scroll through their laptops aimlessly. "Hey guys, let's play a game?" Connor suggests.

"What game?" Jc asks.

"Hmmm...twister?" Connor suggests.

"Oh yes I love that game, I'm unbeatable" Ricky exclaims excitedly.

"Cool I'll go get the box" Kian offers and leaves the room.

"Isn't this gonna be a bit intimate?" I whisper so only Connor hears.

"Well I suppose but it's just a game, you don't have to play if it makes you uncomfortable though Leah" Connor replies smiling and taking my hand, rubbing his thumb across mine slowly.

I smile and shake my head lightly. "No I want to play" I say and peck his lips lightly as Kian walks back into the room with the box in his hands.

Once the game is set up we all stand in the corners as Jc offers to spin the dial first. "Okay Ricky, right hand blue" Jc instructs as Ricky does what he says, bending down and placing his hand on the mat.

"Kian, left foot green" he orders, spinning the dial again once Kian is in place.

"Leah, right foot red" he reads out, waiting for me to do as he says.

"Con, left hand yellow" He tells him as Connor copies his instructions.

We take it in turns in that order for a while until we are all in a tangled mess in the centre of the mat. Kian is practically on top of Connor, whilst Ricky and I are crouched in tight balls next to them, fighting over the same blue spot on the mat.

As Jc spins the dial I hear Kian sneeze and cause Connor to collapse beneath him, followed by Kian falling down on top. They lay in a heap laughing as Jc, Ricky and I join in.

"You're out guys" Ricky sings cheerfully as they struggle to untangle themselves.

After a couple more moves me and Ricky are at separate ends of the mat with plenty of space to move. I am facing away from where the boys sit, with my back turned to them. Just as I begin to move my leg into the position Jc instructed I feel a warm and damp sensation hit my neck followed by the hot puff of breath. I go weak at the feeling and fall to the ground. I hear Connor giggle in my ear and I smack him in playful anger.

"Connor, what did you do that for, I was so gonna whip Ricky's ass at this game" I whine, looking at Ricky as he laughs and sticks his tongue out at me in response to my cheeky remark.

"Sorry babe, I was getting too turned on: staring at your butt" he whispers so the other boys can't hear him. I smile and walk over to the sofa to join Kian and Jc.

"Told you I'm unbeatable at this game" Ricky chirps proudly.

"Yeah yeah very good, I think we deserve a rematch" Kian states, walking over to the mat.

"I'll spin this time" I say and take the spinner dial from Jc.

...

After watching the boys get very up close and personal to each other until the point where they fell in unison into a clump on the floor, resulting in now winner at all, I yawn out of exhaustion.

"This has been so fun but I'm really tired now" I say looking at Connor.

"Yeah we should probably go up to bed now, see you in the morning guys" Connor says and pats Jc's shoulder as he takes my hand, leading me to his bedroom.

"I'm just going to go get changed and brush my teeth and stuff, be right back" Connor tells me, grabbing some clean boxers from his draw. I nod and get my pyjamas out the overnight bag I brought with me.

I didn't bring actual pyjamas because I wanted to be at least a little bit attractive. Instead I slip on a grey crop top and black shorts, making sure I leave my bra on until I actually go to sleep as I don't want to tease Connor too much. Then I brush out my hair and push it over one side of my head, Alexa Losey style and climb into the large bed.

Connor returns quickly, entering the room carrying his clothes he changed out of and wearing nothing but tight, black boxers. His chest looks firm and yet soft, showing his heavenly six pack and tan. His legs are toned and muscular from all the swimming he used to do. He looks so hot I literally stare in amazement, my mouth agape.

"See something you like?" Connor says cheekily, putting his dirty clothes into the hamper in the corner and climbing in next to me.

"You could say that" I reply, still slightly dazed.

"Same here, why have I not seen these shorts before?" He says and gulps, running his fingers over my leg comfortingly.

"I hardly ever wear them because they make my bum look big, they're just so comfortable for sleeping in" I reply and smile.

"Oh well wear them more often please" Connor instructs, leaning over and attaching our mouths together, latching his tongue around mine.

I smile into the kiss, embracing the warmth he is bringing. "I love you baby" Connor breaths.

"I love you Con" I reply, kissing him again.