Chapter 11 - Getting caught

"What the hell is going on" she exclaims and I sigh, looking at Connor, begging for help.

He just sighs and smirks cheekily. Any other time I would die to see that cute little smile on his face but right now, the humour of this situation is lost on me.

"Ummm...Al..that's not what it...ummm" I stutter, turning around slowly and looking her in the eyes.

"Connor?" She gasps shocked as I move out the way of the window. I guess she hadn't seen who it was before as I was too busy kissing him for her to be able to see his face. Damn him for being so irritably irresistible.

"Alexia, I think you should sit down" I say guiding her body to my bed. She slumps down and looks up at me opened mouthed.

Connor climbs back into the room and closes the window behind him, coming to stand next to me. "Hi, I'm Connor" He introduces himself, modestly, despite the fact it's quite obvious she knows who he is already.

"I...I...Know" she stutters, too shocked to speak, instead she tears her eyes from Connor and looks at me with a 'tell me everything right this second' look.

"Alexia, before I tell you what's going on I want you to know I only kept this from you as I didn't want to cause a fuss before I knew what was officially happening between me and Connor, please don't be angry?" I plead with my best friend.

"I'm not, I'm just confused" She says, seeming to calm down.

"Well, I don't even know where to start" I say laughing a little at the situation I am in.

"The beginning" Alexia states bluntly.

"Well... Last week I went down into town to try and get to know the area and I found a Starbucks. I went inside and got a coffee but as I walked away from the counter I walked straight into, and spilt the coffee all over, Connor. Since then we have spent a lot of time together and just last night we went down onto the beach and..." I pause, looking to Connor for assurance to continue incase he doesn't want me to share this private information about our intimate moments with anyone else. He just smiles and continues for me.

"And we kissed, and just now I asked her to be my girlfriend" He tells her and I see as her face goes from confused, to angry, to sad and then to happy all in a instant. Before I know it she has bounded up off my bed and thrown her arms around me, jumping up and down with excitement.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it, you're so lucky, I'm so happy for you two, congratulations" she exclaims excitedly.

"Aww Alexia, calm down" I say giggling.

I'm so happy she accepted this, I was so worried she would be really jealous and just get upset but she didn't and I'm so thankful for that. I look to Connor and return the smirk he gave me earlier, to which he just laughs.

"By the way, my parents don't know about this and neither does anyone else for that matter so please keep this to yourself, I will tell Ethel, Matty and Satyana in my own time" I ask of her.

"Of course, oh my god I just can't believe this" she says.

"How do you think I feel" I joke laughing as she joins me in laughter.

"I'm going to go unpack into the guest bedroom, you two can have some alone time, but I want him gone by tonight so we can have a girly catch up, I mean don't get me wrong, I have dreamed of this day for many years but not when I wanna see my gurl. She gets priority over anyone, even extremely hot YouTubers" she exclaims and Connor laughs. How does she get everyone she meets to love her so easily?!

"So... You're a massive liar Miss Mcintosh" he excuses me, laughing.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You said you had only 'heard my name around' before, why didn't you tell me you and you're friends were fans" He says becoming more serious.

"Because I thought you would think I only wanted to hang out with you because you were a really hot guy that I spent every waking moment of my life watching" I reply a little too honestly.

"Babe, the fact you watch my videos flatters me, you should of told me" He tells me sternly but reaches out for me, pulling me to him and running his hands through my hair to soften his words.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to think of me as just another fan girl" I say, looking down at the floor. I feel a warm kiss on the top of my head and I smile. Even small acts like that make my knees go weak. I'm really falling hard for this boy. Hard and very, very fast.

I look up and smile at him and he smirks licking his lips whilst eyeing mine cautiously, unsure of whether it would be appropriate to kiss me or not. "Connor, it's fine, kiss me" I reassure him and he smiles at the way I knew what he was thinking and leans in to kiss me. It's soft but powerful at the same time and I am completely lost in him. "Baby..." He lets out between kisses. "Babe...I better leave, you and Alexia need some time to gossip on how amazing and hot I am" he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself Con. Arrogance isn't your colour" I tell him off and kiss his lips again before he pulls me into a deep and romantic hug. He cradles my head in his chest for a few minutes before I hear a cough coming from the door. I turn my head to see Alexia standing awkwardly in the doorway, quickly putting an end to mine and Connors moment. "Bye baby" he says kissing me quickly and climbing out the window again waving to Alexia before he goes out of sight.

...

"Oh my god. Leah you lucky fucking bitch. You're boyfriend is Connor Franta. Connor, fucking, Franta" she states and I just smile. It still sounds so foreign to me coming from someone's mouth. "So that video he made the other day, that was about you?" She asks.

"I was there when he filmed it" I tell her and she just gasps.

"Oh my god I am so jealous. But at least I am going to get to be his friend right?" She says obviously still so happy from meeting her all time favourite YouTuber just like I was the day me and Connor first met.

"Of course, you will have to come visit more often so you can gawk at my boyfriend" I joke and laugh, enjoying getting to call Connor, my boyfriend.

We spend the rest of the night watching movies and me answering Alexia's questions about Connor and me before we climb into bed after me promising her we would meet up with Connor tomorrow.