Part 4~ Draw backs

' - Thoughts
"- Speech
*-Mumbles
(Edited on 6•9•21)

Hey! Sorry for not updating for.... literal months Haha....
I literally haven't known what to write but when I say these next 3 chapters came to me in a dream.
Also you're welcome for the pic ;)
_______________________________________

3RD PERSON POV:

It had been a couple of weeks since the two had last seen each other at their match. They have been texting almost everyday, causing their feelings to grow stronger. But neither of them knew the challenges they would face soon...

They talked about hanging out again for a while, but this weekend was a long weekend, 3 days to be exact. They talked it over and they decided to have an extended sleepover at Kenma's house.

HINATA'S POV:

It was finally the day!! Friday has come! My heart was pumping and I was so excited for this.

The morning came quickly with Natsu, my sister, slamming my door open. "Shoyo wake up! You're gonna be late for school!". I awoke to her screaming.

"Hurry up!", I checked my alarm with tired eyes, "OH SHIT" IM ALMOST LATE! School starts in 20 mins and it takes me 10 minutes to bike to class and I want to be early today.

I stumbled out of bed, got dressed then tumbled to the kitchen. I grabbed my bag, papers, and a piece of toast and waved bye, "bye mom!". "Remember not to stay too late after practice! Your ticket says 5:30". I nodded and ran out the door.

Time skip to school

I sped past the entrance of school with my hair blowing in the strong wind from my speed. I made an abrupt stop at the bike rack.

I speed walked into school getting my day over with. I had time to cram before my Japanese test, hopefully I won't fail again... haha

AFTER SCHOOL

Finally~! Classes were over! I was confident on my test. I studied the night before for once, the thought of my weekend plans giving me motivation.

I only had one thing left to do for today, practice! It was a short practice since we had a long week and no practice over the week, school improvement day.

I got to the gym and only saw Kageyama, Suga and Daichi. I walked in, "Awww! You beat me today! Hmph", I puffed. "WELL BOKE, if you actually ran then you would make it..".

Odd. Usually he'd keep up his strong tone, he didn't seem out of breath as usual but... reserved?

*i'll just brush it off*

Everyone else joined us a few minutes later, as we were always the earliest there. Practice went pretty normal, except that Kageyama seemed off. Quiet and not yelling at me as much as usual, not starting fights. Odd.

Practice was over and me and Kageyama were assigned to clean the gym, so everyone else had left.

As we were changing out of our uniforms in the locker room Kageyama said, "I'll wait up for you outside.. hurry". I was confused what would he want from me. But I hurried anyways and met him infront on the gym.

*TW: Forcefullness and degrading words, skip to next chapter if needed*

"Hey! What do you want me to meet you outside for?", I said facing him. "Well umm... I have something to tell you", wonder what it could be! Oo! Maybe he'll buy me meat buns! "Shoot!", " okay... I've liked you for a while boke, and I wondered if you wanted to maybe go on a date?"

Oh... not what I thought, well I don't exactly like him. What am I supposed to say I think of him as like friend or rival. I could peacefully decline. Then no confrontation and we could just forget this. Yeah that's what I'll do.

"Oh... Kags, I'm so sorry but I don't exactly feel the same way". I said calmly. "Why.. not".

Well I could be honest, that's the easiest thing to do. "I'm just... not attracted to you in that way. I'm also trying to figure myself out right now... heck I don't even know my sexuality". 

"Why..... then why did you lead me on". Kageyama said in a stern, cracking voice. "What do you mean?". I'm genuinely confused. I dont think I led him on? Did I? "You know. Being nice to me. Encouraging me. Acting like you actually want to be near me..", he looked down and I saw a fog appear I his eyes.

"I-im sorry Kags, that's just... how I am...". "...That doesn't excuse it. you made me believe you. I CANT BELIEVE I GOT LIED TO AGAIN". The tall boys hands balled into fists, his shoulders tightening up.

"Th- That was never my intention I swear!". "I wish I could believe that", I could hear the fury in his tone.

He grabbed my shoulders and shoved me to the ground, kicking dirt on my legs he walked away and whispered "Stupid....stupid....stupid....".

Shocked, is how I would describe myself. What just happened. I can't take this all in right now... was that real? Oh my g*d... no.

What will I do! What if he's forever mad at me! He was one of my best friends. I never thought he felt that way- and now he's mad at me. But not his normal mad. bone shaking, neck breaking, soul piercing mad.

I couldn't think straight right then. I tried to get up, picking up my hands that braced my fall, seeing the dried dirt on them. Scrapes on my palms that would sting for weeks.

I didn't try to get up again. I just stared off- drawed my knees to my chest- and let old tears dribble down my face.

Is this how it's going to end?....
_______________________________________

Ayo! This took. Wow. 5 days to write? (With a rewrite to the ending months later) and it isn't even that long. If you have any feedback please comment! I have ideas for 2 new chapters but if you have any feel free to comment those too! I'm always up for ideas!

Words: 1016