Part 7~ Premarital Hand Holding

So.... heyyyy... i'm back! After much- thought (??) I've decided to return to writing this. My issues irl have been fixed, most of them at least. I have so many ideas to keep writing too! So you'll be getting more effort (since now I also have a computer!.... And grammarly)

As always...
- Thoughts
"- Speech
*-Actions (or I'll say it)
(DOP-1•12•22)
_______________________________________

Kenma's POV:

That. Fucking. Kageyama.

Did he really hurt my Shoyō like that? I mean, I know he's not mine. I'm not one to be possessive, but he had the nerve to hurt him; that's enough to put him on my blacklist.

I have an idea, something that'll serve as payback against that b*tch. It might sound crazy, but if it's to help Shō? I'll gladly do it.

*The older boy released the ginger from the hug* "Hey.... Shoyō. This may be weird, but can I take a picture of the scrapes...?"

The younger boy looked up at me. His eyes were glossy, but bright. "Why would you want to?" Oh... maybe it's too weird, I'll just explain it. Hopefully he'll agree, he's not one to judge. Right?

"Oh. just in the case that the..... setter.... does anything. So you could- maybe- show your team or something..." *The setter looked Hinata in his eyes* Usually I'd hate eye contact.... but this might intensify my point.

"Hmmm.... I guess that makes sense, I don't think I'll tell them yet, just to keep the tensions low... I also don't want Kageyama to get hurt because of one problem. He's still my friend." Right. That word. Friend... was I a friend to him? I feel like- well, he makes me feel different that all the people I'd normally call my "friends".

It's comparable to how I felt when I had a crush on Kuroo; this time being just a tad more intense.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd still think of him like that." I spoke in a monotone. The notion obviously bugging me to an extent.

*The redhead chuckled, his smile beaming once again* "When you say it like that it makes you seem jealous, Ken-ken."

I could feel a small blush creep up my face. Hah! jealous. that's funny, i'm not the type to get jealous. *I roll my eyes at Shoyo*

"I'm not jealous, I just don't get how you could still want to be friends with him after he did that."

"I don't know... he's just been one of my only good friends since I started high school. I'd rather keep them than lose him over something dumb like this." He seemed sincere in saying this. I just don't understand. I guess we're just two different type of people, his naive nature and energy is what drew me to him in the first place.

"It's not dumb," I mumbled under my breath, barely audible.

"Hm? what did you say?" the younger of the two questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Somehow, that made him look even cuter than he already was. He was like a puppy.

I perked up, realizing what I said. Ugh, I need to stop doing that. I quickly thought up a response, "O-oh! um, I said 'can I take the pictures now?'" nervously, I fiddle with the strings of my hoodie.

*The decoy nodded*

"Okay- here." Gently, I held Shoyo's arm. I looked up at him for approval. He nodded. I delicately lifted his sleeve; I didn't know what to expect.

Well, that is certainly not what I was thinking. His arms were wrapped with bandages.

"Can I unwrap them?" I questioned.