Part 6~ Sleepy Time Junction

' - Thoughts
"- Speech
*-Mumbles

Yep! This is gonna be the good chapter, if you know what I mean.
Anyways hope you enjoy! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_______________________________________

KENMA'S POV:

"Pretty okay.... doing what I normally do. Shoyō, are you okay?" That came out of nowhere. But I can't help but get a feeling something is wrong. Whether its his facial expression being a bit melancholy, or his aura not shining as bright as it normally does.

"Oh- um what do you mean Ken-Ken?". I shouldn't push it now, he just got here, "Never mind Shoyō, it's nothing". "Huh? Oh okay!", damn he's going to be way more careful now that I noticed it.

"Boys! Dinners ready! I'm leaving now, make sure you clean up after" my mom yelled. "Okay mom, thanks", I responded in a slightly raised voice. We opened the door and went to go eat. We started eating and I noticed Shoyō watching me intently.

"You good Shō?", "OH, yeah! I'm fine. Just making sure you eat... haha". "Thanks. I guess". The mood this conversation gave off wasn't normal. We were quiet, barely talked.

We finished eating quickly, so I grabbed plates to clean up. I made sure to wait until we were both done eating. "Are you sure you don't need help cleaning them or something?" Hinata said. "Nope, I think im good". I replied.

"What do you wanna do when you're done??", The tiny one said. "I don't know... we could play games or just chill, whatever you want". "Games! Maybe super smash bros?", I nodded and put the last plate in the dishwasher.

We walked upstairs in unison and grabbed my WiiU controllers to play. We played a couple rounds and I noticed that Hinata didn't place his palms on the controller. He also kept pulling down his sleeves.

I decided to speak up after a round, "I'm sorry im asking again, but are you okay?" "I'm fine, haha why are you asking?". He looked at me with a tilt to his head but I could tell he knew what I meant. "You know what I mean, Shō".

"...." He looked away from me and let his smile fade.

HINATA'S POV

Well shit... im guessing he knows. I already knew he could read me easily, but this is record breaking. "I didn't expect you not to." I said. "What do you mean?" Kenma asked confused. "You could always read me quite easily. I'm also not really being careful with masking my emotions right now...".

"You don't have to hide from me anyways" He said facing me, "Yeah but sometimes it's easier to hide, I said. "I know that feeling first hand. But... really Shō, what's going on".

"... Just a lot but I guess it unfurled when -that- happened" wow great description me, like he'd totally know what I told no one. "And that is..." The kitten said questioning.

"Well... earlier today, right after practice actually, Kageyama confessed to me. Like a Love confession". "Oh... I thought he was like a friend to you". "That's what I thought too. But when I turned him down he got really upset. He used a bitter tone talking down to me and then shoved me. It didn't hurt just hit me hard".

"Oh wow... Im sorry" I turned to Kenma and kept my head down. "But that's not bad.... it just had me thinking". "What did it make you think- if you dont mind me asking".

"Of course not just, I got scared and confused. What's going to happen next and.... am I even into that?".  Kenma looked at me and tilted their head, "I mean... am I even gay. I don't know but I'm just questioning a lot right now and I need to get away, but you're the first person I told. I trust you more".

I know Kenma-san is not the best at comforting or dealing with emotional issues either. But he pulled me into a hug. Not strongly gripped so I could escape if I wanted. I didnt. I just hugged back. "Thanks". He held me tighter as I relaxed a bit "No problem. You would do the same for me".

And then they kissed and got married and had 25 kids all named petunia
°'•'°
______________________________________

Okay so I'm never going to finish this and this is just a draft I have from maybe 5 months ago so I'm just gonna publish it and maybe it'll be fine? Idk but take this to quench your thirst for..... not finishing the story. 

Words: 758