Part 5~ HBO Travel Channel

' - Thoughts
"- Speech
*-Mumbles
(Edited 6•9•21)

Heyo! Yeah the titles are just going to start being weird things that only mildly have to do with the chapter, if it doesn't end up going over 2,000 words.ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡ °)ノ♪
_______________________________________

POV HINATA:

I finally stood up after sitting on the floor, numb, for about ten minutes. This was a new feeling for me. It bummed me out, I was going to have such a good day. Now I feel like breaking down every step I take.

I just take deep breaths and keep walking to my bike. Once I reach it I hope on and start biking and not looking back, I don't even know how I could go back on Monday. This doesn't feel like home anymore.

When I started biking I got off to a rough start, crashing once and getting a small scrape on my arm. Nothing too bad... but then I just kept riding, it was slightly cloudy so the sun only slipped through in a couple areas.

The mountains I drove through which usually looked lush and full of beautiful flowers, ones like carnations and lillies, looked gloomy to me. I kept biking till I could stop at my house.

My mom offered to drive me to the station earlier and I only had about twenty minutes to pack before I had to rush out of the house.

I opened the door quickly, "I'm home!" I yelled. I'll try to keep up a smile to not worry them, my mom works so hard for me I don't want to make her upset or even just have to take care of me more. I'm a teen, I can be responsible, sometimes.

"Okay Shoyo! Go pack and be down in fifteen so we can leave!", it sounded muffled enough I could tell she was in the laundry room. Probably folding Natsu's clothes she put in earlier.

"Sure mom, I'll be quick".

I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom not closing the door to not waste time. I lifted up my uniform sleeve and saw a red scrape on my arm. Ugh.... it's not bleeding enough to need cotton pads on it, but I should definitely wipe it down with water and antiseptic then wrap it with bandage to make sure it doesn't get infected.

So that's what I did. Grabbed a towel and put some warm water on it from the faucet, dabbed my arm, then went back to my room and wrapped it with some bandages in my volleyball bag.

"Damn it..." that took a solid 5 minutes,  I had to pack quick!

I grabbed an extra bag I had and folded some clothes and stuffed them in there. I grabbed some toiletries from the bathroom and closed the back. I went through it mentally to make sure I had everything.

I realized I forgot to change out of my uniform, I grabbed a white graphic t-shirt, a color block zip up jacket, and some dark Grey sweatpants I had. (Imagine that how you will) I slipped that on quickly, putting on my socks and some Van's^tm on.

*A/N yeah I added the ^tm, what do you want I'm trying to add funny-ness to the melancholy tone*

I ran downstairs with my bag, "Mom I'm ready!". We walked out to the car. I got in and we were off!

The car ride felt like it took forever, when it was really only twenty minutes long. We finally got there 'thank god' and I got out of the car and waved my mom goodbye.

The train ride wasn't much better, five hours cramped into a small train. Not much room to move my legs and overall annoying. I couldn't fall asleep, my mind was wide with questions. Mostly about what happened today but also what will happen when I get to Tokyo.

This thought was the only thing keeping me going right now, just look forward to the next good thing.

I texted Kenma telling him I'm on the train and that I'm almost there, he responded telling me he'd be waiting outside and the exact area he would be. Gosh he really is so helpful.

Timeskip-(Train ride end)

I got off the train, finally. Felt like an eternity. I went off looking for a certain pudding headed himbo. I walked around and headed off to where he said to meet him. I got to the area and looked area before my eyes locked onto him.

"KENMA!!!" I yelled, "Shoyo!" He said with enthusiasm, which is about the most you'll get from him. and that's coming from me, like the only person he actually likes to hang out with.

I ran up to him and immediately hugged him, mmmm "it's so good to see you again, thank you for letting me come over", I said cheerfully. Almost completely forgetting my troubles. "No problem Shō, *I wanted to see you anyways*". He mumbled the last part but I could hear him anyways.

We head off and walked back to his house since it wasn't that far from the station, which was nice. I was already pretty tired from today.

Arriving at the house, I took my shoes off. As we went up the stairs his mom yelled, "Diners going to be done soon. Make sure you come down please". Yeah.. I could tell what she meant. I know Kenma has a hard time eating.

*Wow calling me out there aren't ya me writing this-^Timeskip me^ yes I did sir. It got eh- worse lol*

Upstairs, Kenma shut the door behind us as we went into his room. I dropped my bag onto his floor on went to sit on the bed, flopping my back down onto it, Making the bed creak and jump. I let out a sigh and put my arms over my eyes.

I sat back up looking at Kenma. If seems natural being here already, even If I'd only been here twice before, his mom knew me and his dad met me once.

"Sooo~ Kenken, how you been recently". I asked, making conversation while we wait, "Pretty okay, doing what I normally do.... Shōyo, are you okay?".
_______________________________________

Yeah guys I'm really sorry for this chapter basically being padding, I had to make one for the time when he travels and the in-between. BUT- I swear next chapter will be good! Also I didn't re-read this so if there's any mistakes that's why!

Words: 1088