The Return of The Jedi

' - Thoughts
"- Speech
*-Mumbles

Lol look I'm back after about 8 months. Also, the title is funny because it has to do with both the story and I. Please laugh; I'm tired. Also I know I said that Hinata went to Kenmas over a "3 day weekend" scratch that. No. It's just a normal weekend. Fri-Sun.
______________________________________

Third Person:

When Kenma woke up the next morning he noticed that Hinata was already awake and sitting on the carpeting next to the bed. The ginger boy was already dressed and sitting on the floor.

It was almost as if last night didn't happen at all. This is how the rest of the weekend carried on.

Nothing of any importance happened after all of this besides a few small conversation -- just a small exchange of Kenma reassuring Hinata about the following Monday.

~Time switch to monday~

Hinata's POV:

I've been totally stressing about today but nothing odd has happened... so far atleast. Whenever Kageyama passes by me or we have to work with others in class I simply ignore him, making sure to not look at him, and choose to work with someone else in my class.

This was all fine and well until practice.

I walked up to the gym door after changing and took a deep breath. Pheewwwwww. Okay. I can do this. I'm not freaking out, you are. I'm fineee~.

I opened the door. Damn it. Everyone is already inside. Okay! Time to put on my happy face. "HEY GUYS!!!"

"Hey Hinata!" "My Kohai!!!" "Hey shrimpy."

Okay... good. No one seems off, except... Aghhh Kageyama is totally ignoring me.

~After practice~

Wow. That was a bad practice. Kageyama barely passed to me. He was totally silent the whole time and kept giving me side eyes. I just need to get out of here quick to not give him a chance to catch me.

"Hey, Hinata! Stay back for a sec, will you? You gotta clean the gym with me today" Suga reminded me.

Ah shit. He's totally right. I promised to clean today because Yamaguchi had an appointment.

"Okay!" I kept my happy face on.

Suga walked up to me as I was grabbing some brooms out of the gym closet. "Hinata. Can you tell me what's going on with Kageyama?"

"Hah? I have no idea what you mean" My shoulders got tight immediately after he said that.

"You know what I'm talking about. You've been acting strange as well."

"What do you mean." I mumbled slowly while keeping my attention to the brooms.

"You think I wouldn't notice? You were the last to get to the gym today. You're always one of the first." Suga kept a light tone in his voice. I guess to not freak me out.

"I-i..."

I paused for a moment and went into deep thought. Should I tell him. It's Suga. I can trust him. But, on the other hand... What would happen if he told people. Disaster. My hands start shaking.

"Look you just have to promise not to tell anyone. I don't want to make a big deal about it..."

He nodded.

*Hinata then explains the story slowly, stuttering at some parts*

Ugh. My stomach feels upside down. I wanna vomit. I usually vomit when I'm nervous. This is just a different type of nervous.