pjm | 17 + a li'l taetae

i cannot, and i can't stress this enough, get enough of jimin smuts. there's just a feeling that he's actually wild af in bed idk maybe its just me :((( so here's another jimin content :(((
—-

The group sat in a circle and you wounded up sitting in between Yoongi and Jin who are both more than drunk and have been making jokes about Super Mario for the past twenty minutes. You know you're the only one left sober because even Elio couldn't count to three anymore before he spins the bottle. Namjoon tries to steady the bottle before Elio could spin it but he ended up pushing it away from the circle. You giggled knowing he'd do the same thing even when sober. Jimin sits across you, focused on the white tile before your crossed legs.

"Okay," Elio murmurs as he extends his pointer finger to the middle of the bottle, "this time, kiss!" He encloses both hands to play kiss together and the group was too wasted to even react. This will be the first kiss of the night, the other dares composed of only twerking and touching their nose with their tongue.

"Yes!" Taehyung cheered, pulling his fist to himself. Someone's eager.

Elio spins the bottle harshly, hypnotizing the group into an awkward silence. Tension filled the air with a bit of their breaths drowned in Hennessy and cherry cola — the cherry cola mostly coming from your mouth. It spins longer than the other spins as if the bottle was choosing wisely who to pick. Its both ends about to ruin a friendship tonight.

Your stomach dropped as soon as it stopped, Taehyung and the others all raising their eyebrows at you. If you were drunk, you would've gone for it already, pulling Jimin to you lips and laughing about it afterwards. But you're as sober as a Monday morning, and you can only rub your palms together to cool it down.

"That's disgusting. You're both like siblings, almost," Taehyung comments, pointing towards you then Jimin. "I'll do it." Taehyung's fist was already on the floor to guide his body to you, but Jimin pushed him back to his seat. "Jimin, I'm not kissing you," said Taehyung and Jungkook laughed.

"I'm certainly not kissing you either!" Jimin replied which made your lips fold inwards.

He's not gonna kiss me, is he? You'd rather kiss Taehyung than Jimin who you spent almost all of your first days with, that meant taking a bath together before your first birthdays. Taehyung was right, this is weird. It's almost like kissing a relative if you will kiss Jimin.

"The end landed on me, I'll do the dare." Jimin's eyes were hidden in lust as he moves away from Taehyung to you.

Why was he so serious about this? It's just a game of truth or dare, if someone doesn't want to do the dare, it's not like they were going to die.

You roll your eyes. This will be extremely, deeply, really platonic. Kissing a close friend without having feelings for them during a random college night of alcohol and bad choices doesn't mean it's going to ruin everything, right? But you never considered Jimin as a close friend, he's almost a brother. You would rather kiss the drunk horny Taehyung right now who's smirking at the thought of seeing you and Jimin kiss.

He'll forget about this in the morning. You've spent a lot of tardy mornings with Jimin after a night of drinking bottles, he usually forgets a lot of what happened the night before.

"No tongues!" You push his chest and he nods smiling with the side of his lips.

"No tongues," he repeats, but in a calmer tone.

The group throws a bunch of whistling and cheering noises as Jimin attaches his glistening lips on yours. You force your eyes shut creating wrinkles on your lids, your lips as stiff as your body. You could swear you heard him whisper to your lips, "Help me out here, would you?" So you soften, trying to match the missing puzzle of the kiss, his upper lip perfectly fitting against the crevice of yours.