BTS during the first date

A lil drabble while im working on a tae fic

Jin:

It's clear as day that Jin is a romantic person who would love his partner just as much as he loves the mirror. Jin will take you out past seven because he loves the thought of lighting candles before sitting down. He wants it elegant but simple, and he would text Namjoon in the restroom about how beautiful you look tonight. He will pull a chair for you and have jazz music specifically from his playlist.

He would explain in intricate details what is being served. Whether it'd be escargots or exotic pasta he requested from the chef. You'll fall for his delicate manners and his dumb dad jokes. You realize as he slices the steak for you, he's the man that you need and want.

 You realize as he slices the steak for you, he's the man that you need and want

Yoongi:

Yoongi is a big fan of casual hangouts. He loves his studio and every place creative. So, Yoongi might take you somewhere he can be himself and somewhere he can show you the things in life that make him happy. He drags you to his studio, asks you to put your headphones on, and play something he's been working on. Then after that, maybe a walk around town using splitters as you merge both of your playlists.

Yoongi will fall for you because you listen. And you fill fall for him because he's passionate. And if he has so much love for something intangible, imagine how much love he could pour for someone like you.

 And if he has so much love for something intangible, imagine how much love he could pour for someone like you

Hoseok:

Much like Jin, he likes it elegant. But like Yoongi, he wants it to be a fun ride. So maybe in the day, he'll take you to a theme park, and when the sun falls, he's taking you to dine at the most fancy restaurant in town.

Hoseok doesn't need to make jokes to be funny. He just is. His laugh is contagious and you find yourself fond of the way he overreacts at things. You never worry about whether something is on your face or on your teeth, because he doesn't find them embarrassing. He's someone you can be yourself with. He doesn't make you worry if the way you chew so loudly turns him off.

When the date is over, he will pinch your cheeks and take one polaroid picture of your smile.