pjm | innocent | 1

→ Genres: brother's bestfriend!jimin, little sister!reader
→ Warnings: age gap!!
→ Word Count: 1k

A/N: i think its very necessary to read this note. I wrote this when I was 15 and stupid and now I'm 19, I AM AWARE THAT THIS SMUT IS FUCKED UP. I have edited this story for obvious reasons.

To Jimin, you were a depiction of a crush he had in his childhood. A girl whose eyes smiled very similarly to yours, and fragile hands in which the touch had given him his first ever erection. That was ridiculous, even more to think that he'll be seeing a replica of her in his friend's sister which was you. The guilt drives him crazy, but even crazier at night when all he could think about were your giggles and how you would twirl your hair while listening to his stories. Why, oh why, must you be a forbidden fruit? Falling in love with your friend's sister is already breaking the code, but Jimin's willing to break all the rules just to have you in his arms. He's willing to break all the rules, even if it meant no more lunch from his chef of a friend Jin, just to have you under him.

And all hell might just break loose, because his friend had just invited him for a sleepover.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jin asked, breaking his trance. "I just told you the funniest joke and you didn't even laugh."

As they arrive at the apartment, the silence deafens them. He prayed Jin wouldn't hear his thoughts, an endless annotation for a book called Y/N.

Jin spoke, "I think Y/N's gonna be there. She texted me that she didn't go with my parents. I'm sorry for that."

He pretended to be clueless. "It's fine."

His friendship with Jin started not too long ago. He walked to the wrong class and so did Jin, thus the start of a friendship. He happened to have found many similarities with him and he knew he had a friend for life. Until you showed up to break all that in your tiny sundress that barely fit you, hair crown-braided, fingers fiddling, eyes twinkling, knee-high socks paired with dolly doll shoes, beside the door frame, you greet him with a smile and he saw his unresolved past of the girl he once knew. But only that it's better, because you were prettier and kinder, and mostly because he have forgotten many memories with her unlike you who was new and present.

You were in your teens while he was a man in his slacks about to enter the world of adulthood.

He enters that same doorframe trying to catch up to his friend who was already rushing to the couch.

"What do you wanna eat?" Jin asked, removing his shoes as he looked for the girl in braids.

"Anything's fine," he replied.

You were a girl next door whose laugh remained in the walls of her room. You were shy and covered your mouth while you chew. You sit upright and you stand always on your toes. You keep a schedule and never missed a second. You were alone, but not lonely. And he loves it that way. Even more when you couldn't look him in the eye to talk to him, so much more when your cheeks turn a different hue when he's near.

"Hey, uh... Where's your sister?" His friend rise a brow at his sudden question. "I meant..I thought she's gonna be here, you told me right?"

Jin trusted him like a friend would. He knew that. But like all sorts of trust, they can be broken. And he knew what would break Jin's.