kth | best at anything

→ Genres: bestfriend!taehyung, unexpected
→ Warnings: daddy kink, kind of voyeurism lol
→ Word Count: 1k

YOU
I invited Taehyung over for today's event. The room was filled with laughter and loud music, I couldn't talk to anyone and it's making my mind anxious. "Y/N!" I spotted his familiar smile, heading towards my direction and running like we haven't seen each other for a long time. "I was bored!" I hugged his huge body and smiled while he can't see.

"You have no one to talk to here?" Raising a brow and raising his voice in my ear as the loud music became even louder. "No one! Only you!" I shouted off my lungs so that he can hear it.

"Why don't we go to your room? It's too loud here." I held his neck and pulled him and moved my head to his ears nearing my lips, "I got a surprise for you there." I moved my chest towards him, he then held my waist, but this doesn't mean anything at all.

Sometimes, I would get confused by his actions, when I touch a part of him, he would also touch a sensitive part of me which makes me feel weird around him. I let go of the hold and replied with a grabbed on his hand, running towards my room in the dark upstairs.

Taehyung's hand is sweaty, cold. "It's just upstairs. I'm here, don't be scared." I joked around while running up. "I'm not scared! You will be scared...for later." I was sure about the first words he said, but the last one was inaudible amd unable to hear. "What?" Reaching my room's door and opening it.

When I got in, I laid on the bed and sighed heavily. "Close the do-" The door was slammed shut loudly, I stood up from my position and looked at him in shock, "Chill, Boy!" I laughed and went back again, sitting. "By the way, I have a gift." I stood up again and reached for the small packaged bag.

"HAPPY HOLIDAY!" I greeted happily while my hand is streched towards him, having the small gift in my hands. "Oh..This was you surprise?" I nodded, he looked disappointed. Was it too small? It just a necklace, a friendship necklace for us. "Open it..." lowly, my voice being nervous because it looked obvious that he was disappointed. I held his hand, guiding it to open the gift.

He aimed his look towards me and smiled. His different type of smile that I always hated, his fake smile. "Necklace? Fo-" I shushed him with my finger and stretched out my clothing to let him see my necklace too. "Pairing." I smiled. "You shouldn't have. I should be the one giving these type of stuff." He pulled my finger, reaching to my hand and grabbing my whole body to him.

"I love you." He whispered towards my ear, his lips touching it. "Aww, I love you, too." He pulled away from the hug and smiled.

He wore the necklace, smiling and biting his lip. It looked sexy, but he's my friend and I don't want to think of him that way. Well, I never really had feelings for him in that way, but I always find him sexy and attractive.

"It looks good," my turn, I bit my lip at his face. Okay, he looked really good. The necklace was tight on both of our necks, making it look like a thin choker.

I laid down again on the bed, being tired of everything. "Let's sleep." Moving my head towards the pillow and my arms on top of my stomach. "Hahaha, Sure." He did the same position and breathed heavily.

TAEHYUNG
Looking at her in that way, as always. I stared at her shoulders, making it up to her face and her eyes staring at the ceiling. "Sleep now." I rested on my side, putting my other hand on my cheek and the other one resting near her hand, wanting to hold it, longing to hold it.

"You're so beautiful." She turned her head quickly as I didn't realize I said it. "You're...So DAMN BEAUTIFUL!" I quickly stand up and moved towards the dress hanging on her closet, "This dress is damn beautiful! You should wear it!" Was that obvious? Did I make it obvious? She pulled out that smilin confused face, "Whatever, Tae. You're being weird again. Just admit it, I'm really beautiful." She exposed her face, making a proud face.