A Quick Desire (Bendy X Henry)

I have to talk about a few things. First off, the thing that is probably the most important to me.

I'm not putting my focus into this book, I still write for this here but not mainly. My main focus is on my original story "The bond between day and night" which is my big passion project. This means I am updating really unregulary here. This may also come because most of my inspiration is needed for the story. (which also includes a bunch of naughty stuff ;D)

And I ask you to please give it a try. I will tell you a little about it to maybe catch your interest.

The bond between day and night is a story about a demon/dragon hybrid who fell in love with a human. The two are faced with a lot of problems regarding their relationship. It seems like every one is against them, will they ever find peace and be able to build up their own family?

I do have to give a little warning. The bond between day and night talks about some subjects that may be uncomfortable for some. This includes things like child abuse, mentioning of gore and a few more things.

And another thing that I want to mention is that this book is so close to the 1k reads. It still amazes me, and I actually have something prepared for the moment I see it happen. So look out for that >^<

Anyway, time to get to what you came here for ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day.

Bendy was horny.

The demon went to Henry.

He told him that he wants to fuck.

Henry agrees to help him out.

They start to fuck.

Until both came.

The end. :D

~~~~~~~~~~

Did ya seriously thought I was going to write more? Lol
No I just wanted to make an update post xD