(Henry X Bendy) Take a break

I seriously can't believe how many times this book has been read at this point. Like, over 5k? I never thought it would get anywhere near of where it is now. Thank you all so much for all the reads, votes and comments. It means a lot to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry was working on the next big animation, while the toon demon Bendy was watching skeptically. "Henry, you should take a break. You have been working for hours without a single pause." He whined. "I know Bendy, but I really need to get this done on time. I can't miss another deadline." "hmpf" The toon always admiierd Henry's efforts, but his health was important to the demon. So he thought a bit on how to get him to take a break. Then he suddenly had the perfect idea. He planned a bit more, just to make sure it would actually work in the end. Once thought trough completely, he got directly to work. "Henry, please take a small break" the demon said as he walked to Henry's left side. The animator didn't pay him much attention, he was too focused on his work. Bendy then put his hands gently on Henrys left arm and said with a begging undertone. "Henry, I'm tired. Could you bring me to bed?" Still nothing. Henry was so focused on the animation that he didn't even notice Bendy being there. That's it, Bendy thought. The demon switched to plan B. If Henry was not paying attention, he would force him to take a break. Bendy sneaked under the table and slipped between Henrys legs. The demon would slowly start to pull down Henrys pants enough to reveal his member. As the member was met with the cold air, a small shiver went through Henry, who however didn't thought much about it. Not until he felt something colder than the cool air. It was Bendy, who had took Henrys dick in his mouth. Just as it made klick for Henry, the demon already started to gently suck on the member in his mouth. Causing a wave of pleasure to go through Henry. He would also start to quietly moan. Even though the moans weren't that loud, it was like music to the Demon. Bendy wanted the moans to be louder, so he higherd the intensity, which had the effect the toon wanted. Henry tried to say Inbetween his moaning. "Bendy, W-why are you doing this? Ngh~" the Demon then would pull away and look up to Henry, looking directly into the others face, with a slightly seductive expression. "Well~ you need a break from the work Henry~" Bendy responded to the animator, who started to blush a little. "Okay, I get it. You want me to take a break. But Was this necessary Bendy?" Henry said, as he wanted an answer from the Demon standing between his legs. And the demon responded with "Well, I tried to tell ya the normal way, but ya kept ignoring me. So you didn't gave me any other choice Henry~ and besides..." the Demon paused as he started to go back to the member with his face. Then he continued. "Ya seemed to have enjoyed it quite a bit~ like, like ya wanted more of this~" the Demon finished as he gently put one of his hands around the member, giving it some slow up and down movements. Henry let out a small moan, which he tried to hold back. "Ngh- Bendy this isn't the moment for this..." Henry said as he was trying to hold back his moans. Bendy only replied teasingly. "ya sure~? I think you actually would love more of this~" As Bendy finished his sentence, he would start to slowly lick Henry's member from bottom to top. This send some shivers through Henry's body, who couldn't help but moan. "see~? You would love more of this~" the Demon said teasingly. Henry only let out a sigh and answered the demon "ugh fine, yes. Yes I'd love more of this. But seriously, this isn't the right place." Bendy looked up to Henry and said. "hmm~ I beg to differ~" after the Demon said that, he crawled on Henry's lap. As Bendy sat down, he felt Henry's member against his but. The demon placed his hands on Henry's chest and looked seductively at the animator. Henry took a deep breath and put his hands on the demons waist, giving him a small massage. Which made the Demon purr. Henry continued, as he then started to give Bendy small kisses on his horns. The purring slowly changed to quiet moaning from the Demon. As Bendy grew more needy, he moved his bottom against Henry, showing him that he wanted more. As Henry noticed that behavior of the toon he stop with the kissing and said. "Someone's needy huh~?" Bendy only said "Yes~" but before could do anything else, a knock was heard on the door, and whoever knocked came in without waiting for a response. "I hope you made good progress Henry-" Joey said until he saw how Bendy was sitting in Henry's lap. Joey then said "I won't question what you two are doing there. Just get back to work Henry" and with that Joey left. Henry was embarrassed that out of all people, who could have walked in, it had to be Joey. "Guess the break got interrupted, huh?" Bendy said slightly laughing. Henry responded slightly grumpy as he picked up Bendy and sat him down on the floor. "shut up Bendy."
And with that Henry went back to work, Bendy on the other hand was bored again.