No new one shot, but a huge thank you!

As the title already says, I don't have a new story for ya naughty readers. However, I am slowly working on some in the background. 
To get to the main point of this update, I want to thank you all for reading my little stories over like 2 years now I believe. It really means the world to me and i wanted to thank you all for the 9k reads with a new updated book cover. I decided to make a new one since my art style has improved and I want to move on from my old user name. 

One thing I do want to talk about however is that I have shifted my focus on writing

One thing I do want to talk about however is that I have shifted my focus on writing. I have maybe 3 or 4 wip one shots for this book, however it is not my main focus on finishing them. My focus at the moment lies on my Among us project which is also playing part in a different authors project. 
Its with a good friend of mine and I want to focus on it for now. 
On top is the lack of new official Bendy content. I will probably come back with more regular stuff when there is more to explore for me.

A side thing that might be interesting to know since I mentioned it above; the username change that happened. I have changed from my old username Minegirl44 to my now everywhere used BlueInkDemon. My reasoning? It just didn't fit to me anymore. Especially since it gave me a gender I don't identify with anymore. I have found out that I identify as male. So it bothered me and had to be changed.

But for now I wish you all a happy new year and that I maybe finish one of the wip.