The Secret Drawing (Bendy X Henry)

Our little Demon was walking around the house, he and Henry had been living in since Henry rescued Bendy from the studio. The toon had been bored since the morning. He would go to Henry to play games with him, but unfortunately he was out of house buying some groceries. The Demon didn't really had much to do, besides thinking about some tricks that he could pull on his artist once he would come back home.

Bendy watched closely the clock that was hanging on the wall.
The toon was sitting on the couch in the living room, until he got up to go to the kitchen and made himself something small to eat. He hadn't eaten to breakfast time, because he had been sleeping at that point. After he ate his sandwich, he returned to the couch. When he sat down, he noticed that on the couch table were loose paper laying around. Bendy picked them up and looked at them. On each of the pages there was a small drawing of Bendy. They all showed something different. One of these showed the little Demon in an over sized hoodie which was black and white. Like ink was running down from the top. The second one showed Bendy trying to imitate a cat. He was also wearing a pinkish cat jumpsuit. And on the last paper Bendy was drawn, seductive.
The little Demon was confused, why did Henry drew that third one. He was a little scared, but he knew he would only know if he asked him once he was back.
Bendy was now waiting again for Henry to come home. Unfortunately he fell asleep while he was waiting.

When Henry finally got home, he noticed that Bendy was sleeping on the couch. The artist went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for them. He had something special in plan today, he knew bendy would love it.

Bendy was still sleeping, he had a weird dream.
But luckily his slumber was interrupted by an all to familiar smell.
The Demon walked over to the kitchen where Henry greeted him.

"had a good nap Bendy?"

"yeah, I guess. Anyway where were you Hen?"

"isn't it obvious? I was shopping"

Henry said with a slight giggle.

"I guess that makes sense. When can we eat?"

Bendy asked, already sitting on the kitchen table.

"in five minutes Bendy. So, tell me how was your day so far?"

"pretty boring. Tho, I thought you said ya stopped drawing and didn't plan on continuing?"

"well that's too bad-, hold up how did you get the idea that I was drawing again?"

"uhh, well I found these doodles on the couch table..."

Henry was silent for a few moments. He started to speak once he served their fresh bacon soup.

"you see Bendy, I got these as a small gift from a friend of mine."

"ya sure?"

"Y-yes, why shouldn't I?"

Henry answered in an awkward way.

"ya do know that I can recognize your art style out of thousands of drawings?"

"ugh, who am I kidding? You got me, I started to draw again a while ago. But, uhh, what do you think about the soup?"

"well it's great, but..."

"but?"

"it would be tasting better if you would tell me the truth."

"what do you mean by that Bendy?"

"oh don't play dumb with me! I saw them ya know."

"you don't like them? I thought you would be excited to hear about me continuing to draw."