Bendy's Double Threesome. (Bendy X Boris X Alice) (Bendy X Henry X Sammy)

OMG guys, thanks so much for the 1k reads it means so much to me.

I hope this one shot is a good way of celebrating this ^~^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in the studio. Bendy was sitting in the cafeteria and was picking on one of the many empty bacon soup cans. He had a weird feeling, but couldn't quite say what it was. He figured it was some kind of instinct that was causing it. But what was it trying to tell him? He needed to find it out. But he figured that it was better to wait until tomorrow to find a solution to his problem. Bendy stopped picking at the soup can and stood up from his seat. He started walking towards his room, which he shared with his best friends Alice and Boris.

When he was about to reach their room, he started to hear weird noises. Bendy opened the door, just to see Alice and Boris having sex.

"What the hecc are ya two doing!?"

The two quickly looked at the demon, who looked unamused at the sight in front of him. Boris then tried to explain what was going on, but Bendy would interrupt him. Just for Alice to cut off the demons speak.

"Bendy, listen. I'm trying to help him."

"yeah, sure. It's not like that ya two are in MY bed."

The toon demon said slightly angered.

"Bendy, listen. Boris is stuck with his heat and needs help with it. Do you really want your friend suffering from that, if there is a way of helping him?"

Alice tried to explain to the demon. Bendy went silent for a moment to think. When he was clear about his next decision he started to speak.

"Okay, fine. I get it, Boris needs help, and I don't want him to suffer. So, I let ya two do what is necessary... Under one condition."

"seriously Bendy? Boris is suffering, and you want to forbid it?"

"Alice, why don't you let him say what his condition is?"

"Boris, seriously? But I guess you're right about it... What is your condition Bendy?"

"How nice of ya to ask me. Well, my condition is that you two let me join the fun."

"no way Bendy. I'm not agreeing to a threesome. And I'm sure Boris doesn't want it either."

It became silent between the three. Until one of them decided to say something.

"You have a deal Bendy."

"what the frick Boris!? Why?"

Alice said shocked about Boris decision.

"It's easy Alice. With Bendy's help it's not only going to be a lot better, but also more fun."

"I think your heat is getting to you."

"I wouldn't be so sure angel. Hasn't it been weird for you, that only just now it happened that Boris is stuck with his heat and turned to you for help? Even tho we have been living in the studio for years now?"

"wait, are you saying Bendy, that you helped him before?"

"Who else toots? There aren't many people around here that would help an cartoon wolf in heat. Especially since only a few selected people are aware of us."

"I have to give Bendy a point here Alice. The only people that know of us are Joey, Sammy and Henry. And none of them would ever help me with my heat."

"Fine... But don't expect me to be happy with it."

"whatever you say angel"

Bendy said laughing to himself. The demon then asked the wolf what he would love to enjoy the most. His response was this.