Bendy's Surprise (Bendy X Henry)

Started writing: 23rd of February 2021
Finished writing/ published: 26th of February 2021

Words: 1394

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing special was going on in the studio. Henry was casually walking around the ink filled place. It didn't took long until Bendy showed up. The small toon demon couldn't speak, which was unfortunate for Henry. It made it harder to understand the little toon demon. Bendy has been very kind ever since Henry was forced to use the end reel on him. At first the animator thought that Bendy must have died to it. But it turns out that somehow the toon demon survived. No one knew how the toon did, but most were glad about it. Well, except for Alice. And a few others. But in general most were happy to see Bendy the way he was intended to be. Especially Henry was glad about it. As he still was trying to find a way out of the studio Bendy kept him company most of the time. He didn't understand yet what Henry was wanting to do. But as time passed, the little demon started to understand. Bendy didn't like the idea of having Henry leave. He has been left alone before, and he didn't want another repeat. So, the Demon had a little idea. He was just unsure if his idea would have the effect that he was trying to achieve. It scared him to know it could cause the opposite. So the Demon had prepared a little surprise for Henry.

"I know you can't speak to me Bendy. But sometimes I wonder, what if you could? Wouldn't that be amazing?"

Henry looked down at the Demon who was looking up to the human with curiosity. Bendy nodded, showing that he was agreeing with him. Henry let out a small giggle.

"I knew you would agree with me"

Bendy just gave him a gentle smile. The toon felt really comfortable around Henry. He decided to poke Henry on the side to get his attention.

"hm? Is there something you want?"

The demon once again nodded. He lifted his arms up showing that he wanted to be carried. Henry understood what he wanted. So he gently picked up the toon to carry him. What Henry didn't expect was that Bendy started to pull him into a tight hug once he was lifted up from the ground.

"heh, so you wanted to hug me. Hm?"

Bendy once again nodded. The toon started to snuggle against Henry's chest. The human didn't know why Bendy was acting like this, but he enjoyed it. Probably a bit too much. Bendy soon noticed that Henry's body temperature started to rise a bit. That's the moment he was waiting for. His gentle smile turned to a little grin, barely indistinguishable from his normal expressions.

As Henry continues to walk around for a bit longer, Bendy kept his cuddling up and didn't stop. Until Henry said.

"okay Bendy, that's enough cuddling for today."

Bendy gave Henry a sad look, but Henry didn't knew that he was actually doing what Bendy expected to happen. The toon let out a sigh to show his frustration, just to practically jump out of Henry's grip soon after. The demon didn't turn around for a good moment. Until he noticed that Henry was leaving his side. The demon turned around to look were he was going to. Bendy's grin grew as he saw that the first part of the plan worked flawlessly. The demon waited for a moment, until he followed the human. He hesitated for a moment, waiting at the door. Just to open it slightly soon after. The demon took a peek inside, and his second part of the plan worked as well.

Henry, who was stopped ih his tracks was slightly panicking. As he noticed that Bendy was watching him he said.

"Bendy, get me out of these things!"

Bendy shook his head as he walked closer to the human. The ink tentacles that were holding Henry in place holded him gently, yet tight enough for Henry not being able to escape. Bendy looked upon at Henry with an innocent smile.

"you're behind this, aren't you?"

The demon nodded. He took another step closer and gave Henry's leg a hug. The demon let out a purr of satisfaction.

"you did all of this so you could hug me? That's pretty much unnecessary and you know that."

Bendy shook his head. He pointed to Henry's growing erection. As the toon did, he also looked up to Henry with a grin. Henry was confused at first, but after a short while he understood. Bendy must have noticed something. Henry was curious if Bendy knew more than he expected him to understand.

"uh, say... You knew that I would go in here right?"

Bendy nodded as he now placed his hand over Henry's crotch area. This surprised Henry, as he didn't expect the toon to do that.

"Bendy... What are you doing?"

Henry said as he was trying to hide his blushing face. But unfortunately he failed due to the tentacles holding him pretty much in place. The demons grin grew a little as he noticed the blush on Henry. Bendy stopped hugging the human, and used both his hands to open Henry's pants.

"Bendy, no. Bad demon"

Bendy giggled a little at that. He's a demon, did Henry seriously thought that Bendy was pure in mind like a child? No, he was wrong. And how wrong he was...

Shortly after Bendy stopped his giggle, he pressed his face against Henry's underwear which was covering his erection.

"Bendy, please don't do what I think..."

The demon looked up the human with a grin. Bendy pulled down the underwear, revealing Henry's member. Henry was embarrassed by this. He didn't want Bendy to ever see him like this. Before Henry could say anything he felt something wet around his cock. He looked down, and was shocked by what Bendy was doing. The little demon was licking him. Henry tried to hold his moaning back, but it was really hard. Bendy seemed to know what he was doing, like he had experience with this.

The demon stopped his licking, and started to kiss the tip. Only to soon take it in his mouth and gently suck on it. Henry couldn't hold back and let out a small moan.

"Bendy... Stop.. Ngh~"

To no surprise, the Demon didn't stop. Instead he took Henry's length completely in his mouth. Bendy continued to lick and suck on Henry. Until the toon got surprised by Henry cumming in his mouth. The demon pulled away from Henry's member with an open mouth, making sure Henry could see the mess he caused in the toons mouth. He started to blush in a deep red embarrassed of what he just did.

Bendy played a bit with the cum in his mouth using his tongue. But after a few moments passed he swallowed the cum. He made some satisfying noise, showing that he was loving it.

"c-could you please not make those noises?"

The toon looked up at the human with a smile. Henry was a confused, as he opened his mouth to say something, he was interrupted. One of the ink tentacles was slithering its way into Henry's mouth. Making it impossible for him to speak. And it wasn't the only thing. A few more tentacles started to go over Henry's body. Bendy was calmly watching as he knew that he had full control over this situation. The demon decided to take Henry's member in his hand and gently stroke him. Bendy continued with this for a while. Every now and then he let Henry get some breath but then continued. Until he came for a second time.

After that, Bendy decided that it was enough. And let his tentacles sat Henry down. After that they disappeared into ink puddles. Bendy stood now in front of Henry, who was clearly exhausted by this.

"Bendy why did you do that?"

Henry asked as he was breathing heavily. Since the toon couldn't respond, he placed his hand under Henry's chin and gave him a small kiss on the mouth. After he departed the Demon used the sign language to say.

'I love you'

Henry understood, he pulled the Demon into a tight hug and said.

"I love you too Bendy"